Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you eat ya fries?

How you eat ya fries b

• I'm weak willed so I like it however everyone else like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you cant eem dip your fries you gotta drag em like a fresh kill
Got Dayum my Nigga country. Drag em like a fresh kill! It's all love....except when it come to these Fries! We put our cheese and ketchup on top of the fries! No need to dip em.

too bad checkers is trash here

down further south tho??? lawd

Where you at? Most definitely bruh, Checker's in Tennessee be on point. Another fast food that have dope fries to is this fast food restaurant called Central Park. Central Park & Checker's are equal in competition. Sometimes, I'll go to Checker's or Central Park just to order a large pack of fries

Got Dayum my Nigga country. Drag em like a fresh kill! It's all love....except when it come to these Fries! We put our cheese and ketchup on top of the fries! No need to dip em.

so them shits just come soggy out the kitchen then? bet...

too bad checkers is trash here

down further south tho??? lawd
Maaaaan they used to have the GOAT Sweet Tea and wings. Stumble my triflin, broke ass out the club at 2, hit my ash tray, scrape up about 5$, Get a wing combo, split it with whoever would answer to smash.......Good Times.

Wings at Checkers?

anyway im in Shreveport and we know how to fuck up a good thing with shitty service and upkeep

Checkers ain’t shit up north, down south it’s good as fuck. I used to work at one in high school in Maryland. Shit was nasty.

you cant eem dip your fries you gotta drag em like a fresh kill

they outchea eatin plain fries with a fork and shit.

nigga fries limp wristed and shit. Y'all eatin' sissy fries!

o.jpg

y'all like "mmmmm, just right"

Wings at Checkers?

anyway im in Shreveport and we know how to fuck up a good thing with shitty service and upkeep
Yea, about 7 Yeats ago when they 1st had them, shit was goat.

Everybody in Shreveport Pissed off for no Damn Reason.

Reactions: 1/2
This depends a lot on how the fries are and where they are from. McDonald's fries are best when they are crispy and have a good crunch. Basically the first 5 minutes out of the fryer. After that they suck. But Five Guys has much bulkier fries, so when I get their fries (Cajun fries are goat), I like them to be crispy on the outside with some softness inside, but not sogginess or wetness. Just so it's easy to bite into and still have that potato feel.

My kids just told me dont make the fries crispy

:foh5:

Think I might turn them in and get a new set

Back