• I'm weak willed so I like it however everyone else like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dream fries =Hot sauce, salt+pepper, mambo sauce

home made= ketchup+hot sauce

chik fil a = barbecue sauce

mcdonalds/checkers= plain , maybe hot sauce

Popeyes= sweet heat

I dunno if any Americans here heard of poutine but it's a French Canadian food made with fries, gravy and cheese curds mixed together. There's a west indian restaurant near me that makes a Jamaican poutine that's the same concept but with ox tail in it. It's dope.
I need details bruh

Had a food cart in Yonkers that put me on to poutine. I always try to recreate it, sans cheese curds, but it dont hit the same

I need details bruh

Had a food cart in Yonkers that put me on to poutine. I always try to recreate it, sans cheese curds, but it dont hit the same

I read somewhere cheese curds can be tough to come by in some states. There's a texture and taste to it that's hard to replicate. But if ur looking at getting as close to authentic the best substitute would be using chunks (not shredded) of mozzarella mixed with a small bit of parmesan.

The gravy's typically chicken gravy, or a chicken/beef combo with pepper. Fries are traditionally deep fried nice and crisp, not soft or oven baked.

But nothing wrong with experimenting tho. it all comes down to personal taste.

I read somewhere cheese curds can be tough to come by in some states. There's a texture and taste to it that's hard to replicate. But if ur looking at getting as close to authentic the best substitute would be using chunks (not shredded) of mozzarella mixed with a small bit of parmesan.

The gravy's typically chicken gravy, or a chicken/beef combo with pepper. Fries are traditionally deep fried nice and crisp, not soft or oven baked.

But nothing wrong with experimenting tho. it all comes down to personal taste.
Couldn't find any curds but I got some aged cheddar cubes.
Mushroom gravy.
Steak fries

If I still ate red meat I could have topped it with a strip steak

Back