Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you eat ya fries?

How you eat ya fries b

• I'm weak willed so I like it however everyone else like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nigga please

Y'all out chea eating limp fries, that seem normal b?

Ole brittle teeth, weak jaw having mofos

dont be mad cuz u cant eat them soft ass fries and drive at the same time

bout to crash from lookin at the roof
To hell with them hard fries. Stab the roof of your mouth, cut your had open, so now you don't know if that's blood or ketchup in your box ass fry eaten niggas.

not chicken but fish yeah.....

fry that shit again baby

"sir its been in there like 12 mins"

6zbHvp.gif

AGAIN!!

whats next ya'll like chewy nachos?

how do you even order soft fries?

"ay take mines out like 30 seconds early doe......and put em in a sandwich bag for a couple mins.....hell yeah"

rubbing-hands-together-gif-4.gif

I use to loveeeeee this Mexican spot when I lived In Memphis! They had the queso sauce poured on the chips and then the steak and everything else. The soggy chips from all the cheese made it amazing.

Damn!

Meeks wears dentures and orders chicken strips naked w/ mashed potatoes for dipping

If i wanted Potato chips, I'd gotten a bag, let me and my niggas enjoy our soggy fries, you camel jawed,beaver teeth,wood chewing mufuccas
Nigga you cant be eating pussy with a jaw that underdeveloped

Let me guess, they gotta cut ya chicken strips up to huh

lmaooo this is a result of being raised by granny

ol puff cheeto, cut the crust off, put some ice on it ass kids

Aint nobody tryna eat no fry that cant hold the weight of some ketchup... and aint nobody tryna eat no skinny ass crispy potato chip ass fries either..

yall keep sleeping on wedges man.. lol best of both worlds

Nah G, nigga just like the fries soggy. If I wanted a bag of Better Made,Lays,Cheetos,Zapps I'd get a bag. Them soggy fries be hittin.

Aint nobody tryna eat no fry that cant hold the weight of some ketchup... and aint nobody tryna eat no skinny ass crispy potato chip ass fries either..

yall keep sleeping on wedges man.. lol best of both worlds
Ole on the fence ass nigga

Back