Welcome To aBlackWeb

How would YOU have handled the covid crisis...

I wouldn't open the country until it's COVID free. My plan, the USA would be COVID free by 2022.

My goal is to eradicate the virus before it spawns serveral variants and prevent widespread infection.

Nobody is coming in the country, nobody is going out, nobody can leave the state even if you have the vaccine, until the virus is gone.
You will have the same issue as new Zealand Jacinda has recently said that new Zealand can't be closed forever.

When they re open there will be sooo many new cases because sadly covid isn't going anywhere.

The best thing they can do is vaccinate as many people as possible and hope the virus continues to keep death levels low

I don't think there's much that could be done beyond what's been done. This really hits me as some do the best you can, and ride it out type shit. People don't listen, and it's hard to make them. We have vaccines that are pretty easy to get, and people are pretty well informed about what they can do to stay safe. We still have super spreader events and lots of unvaccinated people. Also, the American people weren't gonna put up with a long government ordered lock down. Just a shitty situation without a really good solution.

You will have the same issue as new Zealand Jacinda has recently said that new Zealand can't be closed forever.

When they re open there will be sooo many new cases because sadly covid isn't going anywhere.

The best thing they can do is vaccinate as many people as possible and hope the virus continues to keep death levels low

COVID would've went away if the international community was committed to locking down and vaccine production but all we are committed to is staying open and keeping the economy running because governments serve business interests, not people.

Government don't care how many people have to get sick and die because of stupidity and callousness.

The world used to be committed to scientific advancement and contributing to the wellness of human life. The entire West eradicated polio within 20 years of a vaccine created.

We should've been able to get rid of COVID in 2-3 years, if we had competent leadership. Coronaviruses aren't a new thing. We already had the science in place to create a vaccine within months.

Under my plan, unless you are vaccinated, tested and quarantined you can't come to America. I wouldn't be open like a free for all and I would put pressure on other countries to close and impose mandatory vaccinations.

Most medicines are created in America, this could've been over in 2 years in America if people would've stayed home and taken the vaccine but we got freedumb lovers.

Now we gotta live with this virus forever.

Last edited:
COVID would've went away if the international community was committed to locking down and vaccine production but all we are committed to is staying open and keeping the economy running because governments serve business interests, not people.

Government don't care how many people have to get sick and die because of stupidity and callousness.

The world used to be committed to scientific advancement and contributing to the wellness of human life. The entire West eradicated polio within 20 years of a vaccine created.

We should've been able to get rid of COVID in 2-3 years, if we had competent leadership. Coronaviruses aren't a new thing. We already had the science in place to create a vaccine within months.

Under my plan, unless you are vaccinated, tested and quarantined you can't come to America. I wouldn't be open like a free for all and I would put pressure on other countries to close and impose mandatory vaccinations.

Most medicines are created in America, this could've been over in 2 years in America if people would've stayed home and taken the vaccine but we got freedumb lovers.

Now we gotta live with this virus forever.
In the ideal world of course but unless richer nations are helping the poorest nations then this is impossible.

You can't tell someone who lives day to day in Bangladesh to stay home for 4 months. These people would need standard government support and that ain't happening also that doesn't count people who lives in the "slums"

Also because the new variants we have learned that the vaccine protects people from becoming seriously ill while it reduces your chances of getting covid it doesn't stop it.

And we have New Zealand who has the strictest measures right now re enter lock down and have over 70 delta cases because there's no actual way to fully stop this like Jacinda has said this can't be forever.

My personal opinion on this is the only way out is to vaccinate the world as fast as possible to try and reduce the chances of a new variants. Release the patent so nations can recreate the vaccines and vaccinate their people.

In the ideal world of course but unless richer nations are helping the poorest nations then this is impossible.

You can't tell someone who lives day to day in Bangladesh to stay home for 4 months. These people would need standard government support and that ain't happening also that doesn't count people who lives in the "slums"

Also because the new variants we have learned that the vaccine protects people from becoming seriously ill while it reduces your chances of getting covid it doesn't stop it.

And we have New Zealand who has the strictest measures right now re enter lock down and have over 70 delta cases because there's no actual way to fully stop this like Jacinda has said this can't be forever.

My personal opinion on this is the only way out is to vaccinate the world as fast as possible to try and reduce the chances of a new variants. Release the patent so nations can recreate the vaccines and vaccinate their people.
What would be your plan for those that refuse the vaccination?

What would be your plan for those that refuse the vaccination?
There's not much you can do sadly. You don't need everyone to be vaccinated you need at least 70% so I can understand why countries have stuff like vaccine passports right now.

I think taking the politics out of it would of been really good so we don't get the stupid democrats or republicans would of handled it better and same for the UK etc

Back