Welcome To aBlackWeb

How would YOU have handled the covid crisis...

what the fuck are you talking about?

While you can catch covid and spread it if you're vaccinated... you are far less likely to catch it (and therefore spread it) in the first place if you're vaccinated. You can't ignore that very important factor.

While you can catch covid and spread it if you're vaccinated... you are far less likely to catch it (and therefore spread it) in the first place if you're vaccinated. You can't ignore that very important factor.

what are we arguing here? lol
of course youre less likely to catch/spread the virus when fully vaccinated.

my point is: immunization wanes after 6 months. increasing the risk of breakthrough infection amongst vaccinated people

THATS WHY CAUTIONARY MEASURES ALONGSIDE THE VACCINE SHOULDVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED BY NOW

this is key:

FD9BB9CC-52F5-4FB3-8485-5E1145B86BB2.png

vaccinations + policies/mandates = less rates of infection and hospitalization

Kinda unrelated but I just remembered right before covid when going around licking ice cream and putting it back on the shelf was the thing to do in some circles.

So we were kinda destined to fail at this whole saving humanity from themselves shit.

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

the first screenshot is saying efficacy wanes to almost a nil after 6 months. why the fuck do you think they are discussing booster shots every 5 to 6 months?? because its efficacy goes down in month 3 and is significantly lower by month 6

the second screenshot confirms everything i said, delta can still be passed from person to person, vaccinated or not. the screenshot is saying probability of transmission in vaccinated ppl is high for at least 7 days. with no mask mandate or restrictions, you do the math on how easy it is for someone to pass along the virus in a 7 day period if they were to catch it.

after 6 months the probability of breakthrough infection in vaccinated people increases. again, thats why they are discussing booster shots.

remember the vaccine does NOT prevent you from catching the delta variant or any other variants that may arise. the vaccine works to reduce severity.

the point still remains: vaccinated and unvaccinated ppl can still spread covid 19 therefore other cautionary measures should be implemented to mitigate the spread alongside vaccinations.

That still sound like anti-vax lies to me.

Link articles and screenshot the section that says

1. The efficacy drops to near 0 after 6 months.

2. The vaccine has 0 impact on preventing delta variant infections.

I don't think most people are saying the solution is to only get vaccinated, and do nothing else. But you're basically saying the vaccine does nothing but lessen symptoms, and does nothing to fight infection or reduce spreading.

That still sound like anti-vax lies to me.

Link articles and screenshot the section that says

1. The efficacy drops to near 0 after 6 months.

2. The vaccine has 0 impact on preventing delta variant infections.

I don't think most people are saying the solution is to only get vaccinated, and do nothing else. But you're basically saying the vaccine does nothing but lessen symptoms, and does nothing to fight infection or reduce spreading.

listen stick to kevin samuels videos. its pretty evident youre outside of your wheelhouse here.

im responsible for my words, not your misinterpretation of them

“G3t tHe VaCciN3”

vaccines do not stop spread and spread leads to vaccine resistant variants which they all know by now.

delta is highly transmissible and get passed from person to person with or without the vax.
the vaccine helps in terms of severity, but it doesnt reduce the spread as vaccinated folks can carry the virus in their nose at the same rate of those who are unvaccinated.

hence why we needed restrictions/mandates and a lockdown alongside the vax.

But then....

what are we arguing here? lol
of course youre less likely to catch/spread the virus when fully vaccinated.

my point is: immunization wanes after 6 months. increasing the risk of breakthrough infection amongst vaccinated people

:huh2:

a lot of yall have a hard time at looking at things objectively. everything isnt so Black and white when you do your research.

im in support of vaccinations
i just think the covid-19 crisis requires more.

someone said “Biden is doing a great job handling covid” implying the vaccine rollout was enough to contain the virus

i responded with the reasons why the vaccine wasnt enough (breakthrough infections/waned immunization) and why it was never supposed to be a standalone measure to stop the spread.

your dimwitted ass @Bow to Royalty took me speaking numbers and percentages as “antivaxx”

again, im responsible for my words, not youre commitment to misunderstanding them

stop quoting me

How are you dealing with the opposition likely calling it unconstitutional and wanting to impeach you? Seeing as how a lot of politicians didn’t think it was serious back around December 2019 when it hadn’t hit us yet

a lot of yall have a hard time at looking at things objectively. everything isnt so Black and white when you do your research.

im in support of vaccinations
i just think the covid-19 crisis requires more.

someone said “Biden is doing a great job handling covid” implying the vaccine rollout was enough to contain the virus

i responded with the reasons why the vaccine wasnt enough (breakthrough infections/waned immunization) and why it was never supposed to be a standalone measure to stop the spread.

your dimwitted ass @Bow to Royalty took me speaking numbers and percentages as “antivaxx”

again, im responsible for my words, not youre commitment to misunderstanding them

stop quoting me

You a pathological liar? Because its bold to have posts of what you said RIGHT HERE and still act like you didn't say it.

delta is highly transmissible and get passed from person to person with or without the vax.
the vaccine helps in terms of severity, but it doesnt reduce the spread as vaccinated folks can carry the virus in their nose at the same rate of those who are unvaccinated.

hence why we needed restrictions/mandates and a lockdown alongside the vax.

That's not you saying the vaccine doesn't reduce the spread? That's anti-vax talk because it's bullshit.

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

the first screenshot is saying efficacy wanes to almost a nil after 6 months. why the fuck do you think they are discussing booster shots every 5 to 6 months?? because its efficacy goes down in month 3 and is significantly lower by month 6

the second screenshot confirms everything i said, delta can still be passed from person to person, vaccinated or not. the screenshot is saying probability of transmission in vaccinated ppl is high for at least 7 days. with no mask mandate or restrictions, you do the math on how easy it is for someone to pass along the virus in a 7 day period if they were to catch it.

after 6 months the probability of breakthrough infection in vaccinated people increases. again, thats why they are discussing booster shots.

remember the vaccine does NOT prevent you from catching the delta variant or any other variants that may arise. the vaccine works to reduce severity.

the point still remains: vaccinated and unvaccinated ppl can still spread covid 19 therefore other cautionary measures should be implemented to mitigate the spread alongside vaccinations.

That's not you saying the efficacy goes down to almost 0 after 6 months, and that the vaccine doesn't fight the delta variant?

Screenshot_20210831-130015_Chrome.jpg

You're in here saying it doesn't prevent infection or spread, and it's useless after 6 months, when none of that's true. How's telling lies to diminish the benefits of the vaccine not telling anti-vax lies?

AYE...take all that links and discussions about the delta virus, immunization, etc. to the OTHER thread. This aint the thread for a back and forth debate on that.

This a discussion about how YOU would've handled the crisis. Resolving the problem

AYE...take all that links and discussions about the delta virus, immunization, etc. to the OTHER thread. This aint the thread for a back and forth debate on that.

This a discussion about how YOU would've handled the crisis. Resolving the problem

She usually disappears after she's proven to be on some bullshit, so it was probably over anyways. But if not, Race feel free to respond in the other thread.

i tried not to derail

will do!

You a pathological liar? Because its bold to have posts of what you said RIGHT HERE and still act like you didn't say it.

That's not you saying the vaccine doesn't reduce the spread? That's anti-vax talk because it's bullshit.

That's not you saying the efficacy goes down to almost 0 after 6 months, and that the vaccine doesn't fight the delta variant?

View attachment 631416

You're in here saying it doesn't prevent infection or spread, and it's useless after 6 months, when none of that's true. How's telling lies to diminish the benefits of the vaccine not telling anti-vax lies?

the vaccine doesnt prevent infection nor does it stop transmission

this is the last thing imma say to you,
few vaccines prevent infection.
covid vaccines train your immune system to fight off infection more efficiently.

*you get the vaccine
*your immune system quickly recognizes the virus *your immune system them launches an appropriate response

all i am saying is, the delta variant has proven to greatly affect immunization. https://www.businessinsider.com/isr...-rate-is-rising-despite-vaccine-uptake-2021-8

you need to study more instead of always trying to quote me out of sheer boredom

again, your expertise is better suited caping for clowns like kevin samuels.

How would you re open the country?

I wouldn't open the country until it's COVID free. My plan, the USA would be COVID free by 2022 due to strict lockdown measures and declaring state of emergency and preventing individual states from acting recklessly.

Lol like I would threaten military action against rogue states like Florida who disobey lock down orders.

My goal would be to eradicate the virus before it spawns serveral variants and prevent widespread infection. Catching COVID in my timeline would be like catching measles by 2022. Only if you are unvaccinated and stupid you will catch it.

Nobody is coming in the country, nobody is going out, nobody can leave their state even if you have the vaccine, until the virus is gone.

Last edited:
Back