Welcome To aBlackWeb

How To Help Save Net Neutrality

YO! I been saying this. I got a letter from Comcast about them making my internet faster free of charge. This shit been going slower than a turtles pussy since I read that letter.

I want to call and complain but I already know how that call going to go.

Me: Yeah, um my internet is running slower than usual the last week or so.
Comcast: Unplug your modem/router for 10 seconds and plug it back up.
Me: Ok.........Ok, its back on and connected, still seems to be running slow.
Comcast: I see you have your own modem/router, it must be defective. Tomorrow go to your local Comcast location and have them give you a Comcast modem, it'll only be $10+tax extra on your bill per month.
Me:
tenor.gif

Just another scheme to make corporations pockets get fatter. Any time a overwhelming majority of the country has has opposed against this and it still goes through there's a problem in this country. The only hope now is that when this goes through the courts it gets shot down again. There is already 15 states going through the process of suing the FCC over this.

you shouldnt see any changes as this still has to be approved by congress

its gon be a min before you see any real changes to how you transmit your data

you shouldnt see any changes as this still has to be approved by congress

its gon be a min before you see any real changes to how you transmit your data

Whether it be the courts or Congress. The chairman of the FCC has to have a overwhelming burden of proof to show that the need to get rid of net neutrality is NECESSARY!

Like I said before, this will probably get shut down now that 15 states are filing suits behind this. The act to get rid of net neutrality was voted on twice and failed both times.

Shit is sad, it's like in all those books we've read in school (F-451, Animal Farm, and all the rest)... we're slowly losing liberties to various complexes (military, prison, industrial, etc)

U @'d me to my thread? lol

It's too late to save this shit, yall niggas aint wanna listen!!

I had to make a new RIP to the internet thread.

I was telling you there was another thread man lol

I didn't know if you realized you made it or not

I've made 3 to be exact lol

The death of the internet needs it's own thread tho

Back