Welcome To aBlackWeb

How out of shape are you?

C4 & other shit like that ain’t no fuckin joke. I made the big mistake of taking some before I did a fitness test a few years ago. Instead of drinking half a shake bottle now/half later I downed the whole thing. I was out there runnin around on some Resident Evil zombie shit. Even after I was done I was still hype & it felt like I was having the shakes. Fuck that shit I gone all natural ever since.
One energy drink does this shit to me.

Laying in bed shaking like pookie withdrawing ain't what's up

Im washed....lol

Been stress eating for the past 2 yrs and put on a gut i haven't seen since college when i was introduced to Budweiser lol

I've tried to get back on the healthy wagon and get back to working out but my motivation comes and goes like the money in my wallet so its tough to really stick to a routine. Hopefully I'll get it together soon.....but turkey day is coming up too....lmao

Preworkout is too much.. I get mad jitters and it’s a very uncomfortable feeling.. even when I tried to half it.. also makes my stomach hurt pretty bad..

I cycle to work daily 8miles either way, about all the fitness I do. Got a light beer gut from years of drinking, but I’m slim, never been able to gain weight. Can eat 8 meals a day and still nothing.

Some might say I’m a specimen.

Lol...I thought I be moving in tha gym pushing thru my workout in about an hour and half including a 15 min jaunt on tha treadmill...you doin’ all that liftin’ in 29 mins my nigga?! You in there like...

View attachment 177989

That gifs got me crying, meth workout.

Back