Welcome To aBlackWeb

How out of shape are you?

I workout like an athlete. I eat like an athlete too. Only problem is I eat like a competitive eating athlete, lol. It’s not that bad, but if I could keep control over my eating I’d probably drop 20 lbs in a month.

Caloric intake/diet/eating habits is tha hardest part of gettin’/bein’ in shape...a nigga real life feel like they can eat 5 doughnuts just cuz he goin’ to tha gym later...had to curve my diet so I wouldn’t be a muscle bound 220 lb nigga...I just want my clothes to keep fittin’ right really lol

I look more in shape than I am

I eat terrible and despise cardio, but usually lift about 4 times a week
And I’m the exact opposite. I’m more in shape than I look.

I just ran 5 miles this morning at a 9:45/mile pace, then I ate a Chic-Fil-A sandwich, small coke, and cookie, lol.

Now I’m drinking beer, lol.

In my defense, this is one of my 2 cheat days.

And I’m the exact opposite. I’m more in shape than I look.

I just ran 5 miles this morning at a 9:45/mile pace, then I ate a Chic-Fil-A sandwich, small coke, and cookie, lol.

Now I’m drinking beer, lol.

In my defense, this is one of my 2 cheat days.

I had bad asthma until my late teens. I grew outta that but never grew outta hating cardio.

I lift 5-6 times a week and eat pretty good. Could probably work on my endurance and stamina a bit though. I do at least a mile of running every morning though.

6'1 275

At minimum in a all in one work out

Bench 180 30*s
Curl 100 30*s
Leg lift 60 30*s
30 front squats
Push ups..30 lats 30 triceps
30 planks at 5 seconds each
Run Mile 16 minutes
15 minutes of yoga at 15 seconds per pose

giphy (4).gif

All in 1 hour

myT9ofB.png
Is what I was doing up till a month ago when I decided to designate days for each area. Now I'm not walking around sore all the time, and have seen more gains.

How long that take to get to that point?

Cuz while i was goin in on cardio i felt like a chemo patient when i was done

It's no point to get to, it's just a choice I made..but I'd suggest you get a pre workout called

Amino_Energy_1080x.jpg

3 scoops in 8 ounce bottle of water will have your body feeling lifted to the point you wont fell nothing but movement ...that ain't an expert opinion..it just works like that for me

It's no point to get to, it's just a choice I made..but I'd suggest you get a pre workout called

View attachment 177988

3 scoops in 8 ounce bottle of water will have you body filling lifted to the point you wont fell nothing but movement ...that ain't an expert opinion..it just works like that for me
Not that if i spent hard earned money on it i would use it productively but....

...what if u drink that n dont work out? What kinda effects?

6'1 275

At minimum in a all in one work out

Bench 180 30*s
Curl 100 30*s
Leg lift 60 30*s
30 front squats
Push ups..30 lats 30 triceps
30 planks at 5 seconds each
Run Mile 16 minutes
15 minutes of yoga at 15 seconds per pose

View attachment 177980

All in 1 hour

Lol...I thought I be moving in tha gym pushing thru my workout in about an hour and half including a 15 min jaunt on tha treadmill...you doin’ all that liftin’ in 29 mins my nigga?! You in there like...

A while back I stopped by this gym to see how pathetic I was. This my first time in my life I'm truly outa shape, so I loaded up the weighs with how much I used to warm up with. When I'd warm up I could do quite a few reps easy.

When I went to push these weights, in my mind I figured I'd struggle and be shakey and only do like 2 or so reps. On god, the weights aint move worth a damn. Not even a fucking inch. Thank god there was no one around to see. My max rn is lower than shit I used to warm up with, smfh.

I feel like a vampire that just woke from hibernation after 100 years. Got no power what so ever; shit is pathetic.

Oh it's gone work out..I would how ever suggest you not use it if you have a addictive personality. Cause the shits like the shit from limitless. No bullshit, I used it for workouts but on a sleepy day one day i took it before i went a function. I'm not function frank, im very much in the cut.

About 30-40 minutes into the function I become mindfull that I'm speaking and have the attention of every woman in the room. Not just attention but googly eyed, beating off the stem of their wine glass attention. I was in some fucking magical zone...

That's when I realize the power of this shit, I O'D on it for a minute, taking it before every thing I wanted to be impressive with. And the shit never once failed me. But, doing that much sugar...couple times during the day, before a work out. I ended up putting back on 10 pounds.

Now I just use it for workouts..so be careful

Back