Welcome To aBlackWeb

How out of shape are you?

Based off my height vs weight I’m like 25lbs over and I don’t play sports like I use to. I’m bout to start running. Trust tho I still will smoke a MFer in a foot race

That shit will have you focused man...no breaks, off one set on to the next..feeling no pain

Yeah...I used to use some shit called C4 I would cop from tha vitamin shop but that shit would have me way too wired so I stopped usin’ it...I don’t like usin’ supplements and shit and I don’t do pills of any kind so I guess I’ll get wherever “natural” can get me...but I also do relatively “lighter weight” for a lot of reps trying to tone up...like when I bench press I put 6 10lbs plates on each side and 1 rep of 10 removing 1 plate until it’s just tha bar...then I go back up till I got 6 plates again...once that starts getting lighter I’ll go up to 7 and so on...

In all honesty without frontin for the 1.5 active female posters n the other 2 that pretty much ghost abw but react to shit

Whats the mininun push ups a man should be able to do even if hes not in the gym....ever?

Horrible.

I'm like 255 right now.... Which is 20 down from the 275 I was in January... But I should ideally be around the 225 mark

But my wind is shit. I walk a lot, so I'm active.. But I know I couldn't do a mile under 10mins right now. And I prolly would gas quick as fuck if I sparred or rolled a few rounds. Let alone get in a fight.

I don't really mind the weight as much as the wind. I need to get my wind back.

I dont workout, never worked out but I'm solid af in the mid-drift and my skinny ass can help move your entire house no problems.

6'1 275

At minimum in a all in one work out

Bench 180 30*s
Curl 100 30*s
Leg lift 60 30*s
30 front squats
Push ups..30 lats 30 triceps
30 planks at 5 seconds each
Run Mile 16 minutes
15 minutes of yoga at 15 seconds per pose

View attachment 177980

All in 1 hour

you see how delicate and pathetic his legs look?

Johnny-Bravo-Posing-For-Shoot.jpg

5'10 170....workout 3-4 times a week. I need to workout my cardio but i just hate running(on a treadmill or whatever) I would rather play sports but my niggas got lives kids an shit so we dont play like we used to( every weekend ballin).

5'10 170....workout 3-4 times a week. I need to workout my cardio but i just hate running(on a treadmill or whatever) I would rather play sports but my niggas got lives kids an shit so we dont play like we used to( every weekend ballin).
You like to bike? Cycling is good cardio.

I just don’t care to eat, really, no desire... . I mainly ate dinner and that’s it..

right now I gotta force myself to eat 3 meals a day, snacks in between to get where I want.. I had to do the same the last time I was looking to tone up and it took a few weeks to get used to it, but after a few months I stopped..

You depressed.

I just spent the last almost two months moving clear across the country so I been eating a lot of fast food. I’m currently not the heaviest I’ve ever been but I know I can stand to loose about 20 pounds. Now that we’re settled in the new house & I’m about to go back to work I can get focused back on intermittent fasting/lifting.

Yeah...I used to use some shit called C4 I would cop from tha vitamin shop but that shit would have me way too wired so I stopped usin’ it...I don’t like usin’ supplements and shit and I don’t do pills of any kind so I guess I’ll get wherever “natural” can get me...but I also do relatively “lighter weight” for a lot of reps trying to tone up...like when I bench press I put 6 10lbs plates on each side and 1 rep of 10 removing 1 plate until it’s just tha bar...then I go back up till I got 6 plates again...once that starts getting lighter I’ll go up to 7 and so on...
That's the dope shit about that shit, cause you're wired but you're focused. Tell you one thing, I get what you're saying tho. Cause one time i ran out and I couldnt get to vitamin shoppe so I went to this place near the air force base that I guess those guys use. When I bought the shit, it was one of those super big for no reason niggaz behind the counter. He looked at me like.."you sure"..I was concerned wit that look but i still copped. Bad decision..horrible decision..that shit had me in a baaaaaaad space fam..lol. cost me 45 dollars only used it once.

That's the dope shit about that shit, cause you're wired but you're focused. Tell you one thing, I get what you're saying tho. Cause one time i ran out and I couldnt get to vitamin shoppe so I went to this place near the air force base that I guess those guys use. When I bought the shit, it was one of those super big for no reason niggaz behind the counter. He looked at me like.."you sure"..I was concerned wit that look but i still copped. Bad decision..horrible decision..that shit had me in a baaaaaaad space fam..lol. cost me 45 dollars only used it once.

C4 & other shit like that ain’t no fuckin joke. I made the big mistake of taking some before I did a fitness test a few years ago. Instead of drinking half a shake bottle now/half later I downed the whole thing. I was out there runnin around on some Resident Evil zombie shit. Even after I was done I was still hype & it felt like I was having the shakes. Fuck that shit I gone all natural ever since.

So.
But can you fight tho

Back