Welcome To aBlackWeb

How out of shape are you?

Just recently started getting back into a more healthy routine and workout schedule. Weight isn’t a concern. I’m short, 5’9” so, my weight is good. I’m just looking to tone up and to a point where I’m not out of breath after being active a short time. If it wasn’t for me only eating 1x a day, I’d definitely be a fatty.

I’m still a good way off of where I wanna be but I’ve taken getting in shape a lot more serious over tha last year....stay in tha gym at least 4 days a week...sometimes I make it 7 days/twice a day...toning up and just staying active is my ultimate goal...don’t wanna lose too much more weight...went from about 220 (after not being in tha gym for about 2 months) in February down to 190 now

Just recently started getting back into a more healthy routine and workout schedule. Weight isn’t a concern. I’m short, 5’9” so, my weight is good. I’m just looking to tone up and to a point where I’m not out of breath after being active a short time. If it wasn’t for me only eating 1x a day, I’d definitely be a fatty.
Why you only eat 1 time a day?

Why you only eat 1 time a day?

I just don’t care to eat, really, no desire... . I mainly ate dinner and that’s it..

right now I gotta force myself to eat 3 meals a day, snacks in between to get where I want.. I had to do the same the last time I was looking to tone up and it took a few weeks to get used to it, but after a few months I stopped..

I just don’t care to eat, really, no desire... . I mainly ate dinner and that’s it..

right now I gotta force myself to eat 3 meals a day, snacks in between to get where I want.. I had to do the same the last time I was looking to tone up and it took a few weeks to get used to it, but after a few months I stopped..
Thats called depression.

manlet_chart.jpg

Ex boxer...so I can get into shape fast.
Dropped 20lbs in 2weeks.

Now doing burnout pushups

I'll be diesel by the first snow.

I still haven't got to my 1000 crunches. I think those days are behind me. I get to 25 an its just not what I want to feel.

Back