Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Old Are You, Without Using Numbers

I'm original TMNT old. I'm OG Ghostbusters old. I'm NES old. I'm "Oh shit. The teacher ain't here, so you know the sub is letting us play Oregon Trail!" old. I'm "find the books using the Dewey Decimal System" old. I'm "You a African booty scratcher!" old

I'm Looney Tunes wearing Kross Kolors old. I'm "the Mac Daddy make ya... jump, jump!" old. I'm "Jessica Rabbit is the reason I love voluptuous women" old. I'm Starter Jacket old.

I'm The Disney Channel is a premium channel like HBO and Cinemax old.

Speaking of which, I'm Babar old. That was the most boring kids show ever but that shit came on HBO so I wanted to watch it so bad cause we ain't have it.

I'm original TMNT old. I'm OG Ghostbusters old. I'm NES old. I'm "Oh shit. The teacher ain't here, so you know the sub is letting us play Oregon Trail!" old. I'm "find the books using the Dewey Decimal System" old. I'm "You a African booty scratcher!" old

I'm Looney Tunes wearing Kross Kolors old. I'm "the Mac Daddy make ya... jump, jump!" old. I'm "Jessica Rabbit is the reason I love voluptuous women" old. I'm Starter Jacket old.

No lie, wife and I took my two youngest to a teen Anime event at the library over this way. We're walking through there and I looked at the books on the shelves and I'm like "... When did they stop using the Dewey Decimal system? Dafuq is goin on???"

Back