• Always (most of the time)

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Sometimes (very seldom)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Fuck A Condom (EBRC)

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Ok, long as she kno them

so if she fuckin 10 other dudes she "knows" (most likely raw too), all good cuz you trust her?

lol

They not fucking 10 others I don’t mess w women of that caliber

You asking a lot of questions bruh lol just know I ran my methods through the cost-benefit analysis and the shit checked out

Lmao

I'm jus sayin bruh, if you cool goin raw knowin she w/ other dudes most likely goin raw, you settin yaself up for failure

You kno she's havin casual sex w/ multiple partners, you think she keepin up w/ who the other dudes fuckin too?

only surefire method is yall get tested together & share the results w/ each other

but if yall trust these broads, nothin else to say lol

Lmao

I'm jus sayin bruh, if you cool goin raw knowin she w/ other dudes most likely goin raw, you settin yaself up for failure

You kno she's havin casual sex w/ multiple partners, you think she keepin up w/ who the other dudes fuckin too?

only surefire method is yall get tested together & share the results w/ each other

Lol I feel you but I never had an STD or a child at 28 yrs old *knock on wood* so Ima just keep trusting the process

& now that I think bout it

maybe I shouldn't talk bout recklessness seein how I voluntarily jumped out a plane lol

Lmao

I feel what you sayin but nah im good, 34 years old been wit alotta females and 9/10 smashed raw, aint ever had shit, i for real dont worry too much about it im more worried bout if they on birth control more than anything

Back