How Often Do You Use Protection?

• Always (most of the time)

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Sometimes (very seldom)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Fuck A Condom (EBRC)

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Nobody likes condoms. Now if you smashing randoms or into casual sex then wrapping up is a must, but im not. Im only sleeping with females that if they happened to get pregnant I would be cool with it. And if I catch something, I know who to murder. They have just as much to lose as I do. I live by if I cant raw them then they arent worthy of me fucking em in the first place. I def think females want it raw more and are just as much to blame.. If I wasnt the one to pull the condom out, it was never used. I aint ever in my 33 years heard, "Hey stop! Do you have protection?" lol.. That shit only happens on movies

Nobody likes condoms. Now if you smashing randoms or into casual sex then wrapping up is a must, but im not. Im only sleeping with females that if they happened to get pregnant I would be cool with it. And if I catch something, I know who to murder. They have just as much to lose as I do. I live by if I cant raw them then they arent worthy of me fucking em in the first place. I def think females want it raw more and are just as much to blame.. If I wasnt the one to pull the condom out, it was never used. I aint ever in my 33 years heard, "Hey stop! Do you have protection?" lol.. That shit only happens on movies
i must've been dealing with actresses then lol

i've gotten stopped plenty of times and was asked this

Females in here criticizing our responses when theyre main ones initiating the condom less sex

It takes two to go raw lets talk about it ladies

FACTS!

Majority of the women I've dealt were the ones who brought up wanting me to go raw 1st.

Then felt some type of way or got mad when I declined and pulled out the condom. Like I just insulted them as of I'm sayin their pussy is no good. Lol.

Lol.. Maybe these Mississippi females are just reckless
oh you aint say alla dat lol

i've dealt with a couple of chicks from there and yea...if you dont say nothing, they wont

Main or not....no one needs this:

Check+your+privilege+_768bbf_5778151.jpg

THAT's the wack shit. Support on support on support.

giphy.gif

Lol another reason I don’t mess w overly religious chicks....my women are very pro-choice

Last edited:
I'm Gold Pack Gang all day. I ain't got time for the headaches that could possibly come w/ unless we been rockin' w/ each other for a hot minute. I'll leave goin' Monday Night Raw w/ these yamps to y'all savages. lol

But the ill shit is in my experience 90+ percent of the women I've had dealings w/ don't bring up condoms @ all. I usually test'em to see where their heads @ and a high majority just try to jump on da dick. I don't feel like she trust me, I jus feel like this how you are w/ any other ol' nikka.

Last edited:
Back