Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many Times Have You Been Dumped?

How Many Times Have You Been Dumped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First girl was like 15 or 16 shouldnt count tho i was a hurt af n in my feelings

2nd girl i gave not a single fuck n told her "if thats what u think is best for u i wish u luck" she cried harder, i hung up n finished a glorious nap

3rd girl we ended up back together n i changed the error of my ways

These are the only relationships i consider serious bc they all lasted at least a couple yrs. Im loyal/faithful so i dont lock myself down unless i know im in it for real for real.

Lots and LOTS of fuckery in between alla that tho.......good times

I've been dumped once by my first girlfriend. I felt like she set me up and couldn't understand why because we never had any problems.

One day i get a random text out of the blue from this chick that i went to high school with. This was weird because this chick was gay and i don't mean fem gay but what up my nigga butch gay. In short here is how the messages went.

Her: I'm trying to fuck
Me: (confused as hell) I'm good, i got a girl but i gotta homeboy you can holla at.
Her: Nah i want you.
After that last message i ignore her.

The next day I'm talking to my girl, i tell her what happened and her only response is, "if she hit you back just ignore her" i thought that was weird but anyway the shit ends up happening again. This time i tell her that i have a girl and stop texting me.

My girl calls me up talking about.

Her: Didn't i tell you not to text that bitch back if she text you again?
Me: You mad at me for being honest about being in a relationship
Her: I feel like i cant trust you, it like you're being sneaky.

After she says that i get pissed and start cursing and yelling cus this shit isn't making sense to me. She then breaks up with me on the phone and tells me to keep in touch. At this point I'm thinking in my head fuck you.

I've been dumped once by my first girlfriend. I felt like she set me up and couldn't understand why because we never had any problems.

One day i get a random text out of the blue from this chick that i went to high school with. This was weird because this chick was gay and i don't mean fem gay but what up my nigga butch gay. In short here is how the messages went.

Her: I'm trying to fuck
Me: (confused as hell) I'm good, i got a girl but i gotta homeboy you can holla at.
Her: Nah i want you.
After that last message i ignore her.

The next day I'm talking to my girl, i tell her what happened and her only response is, "if she hit you back just ignore her" i thought that was weird but anyway the shit ends up happening again. This time i tell her that i have a girl and stop texting me.

My girl calls me up talking about.

Her: Didn't i tell you not to text that bitch back if she text you again?
Me: You mad at me for being honest about being in a relationship
Her: I feel like i cant trust you, it like you're being sneaky.

After she says that i get pissed and start cursing and yelling cus this shit isn't making sense to me. She then breaks up with me on the phone and tells me to keep in touch. At this point I'm thinking in my head fuck you.
Damnnn. Either she was psycho or she was looking for a way out.

If you count being cheated on and dumping the person as being dumped first ('cause it is), I've been dumped three times. Caught a fourth gray area L somewhere too.

Once by one of the early teenage girlfriends because dude had a car , money, and was older. Funny thing was he ended up beating her ass for years to come and she couldn't even face me later on in high school.

Another one because I confused fucking for a relationship. This one kinda fucked me up because we grew up together, started smashing around 6th grade (overlapping the above chick dumping me). I got fat and lost my athleticism, so she was the shining spot and niggas tried to front on me about not fucking and I was like, "Me and A been getting it in since..." and she proceeded to cut my head off in the hall. "I don't fuck fat niggas! Hell naw!" Came and tapped on my window as usual that night and I resumed fat creeping partner status until she got pregnant by another dude and quit talking to me despite riding the same bus for another year before I left public school.

Third L came when a chick I put through hair school asked me to check her email for her and an app she used sent a transcript of a message she had to an ex FWB was sitting there asking why they could never be in a relationship as the subject line. Keep in mind the shit was years done with them supposedly, and she'd just sent the message a month or two prior. Deaded that through a text.

Fourth L (semi because we didn't label shit), she just moved away on some bill collector shit. We smashed and what not on the regular all summer, talked late night outside or whatever. Then one night, I went downstairs to her apartment as was the routine and poof: Gone. No letter. No phone call. No furniture. Nothing. Broke down a whole apartment, disconnected phone, and disappeared on some Thanos shit.

Twice. First time was my very first gf when I was 12, shit crushed me lol smh.

Second time was when I was 17, it was funny tho cuz we had dated for a couple months and hadn't messed around other than typical teenage shit. Moment she breaks up with me we're smashing 3-4 times a week lol smh.

Where that Kobe counting his ring gifs at?

Back