Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many Times Have You Been Dumped?

How Many Times Have You Been Dumped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think there might be a gray area here. If you got cheated on and dumped the person, you got dumped b.
She worked at McDonald's, fuckery happened I regret nothing I did that night. I didn't cry in the car though.....Real nigga tears never fell........... NEVER I SAY!!

She worked at McDonald's, fuckery happened I regret nothing I did that night. I didn't cry in the car though.....Real nigga tears never fell........... NEVER I SAY!!

raw

U cheated on ur girl with a McDonalds cashier?

It was chilli from frantic...

Rich was based on Cain.....nigga risked it all for a cashier at Mickey d's

Bruh you never read the greatest thread ever on the IC? The Scumbag Thread

I thought everyone knew about my pain

That mf already had 100 pages by the time I noticed, so I said fuck it and never read it.

@TheMasterKey

I've told this story before on here but this shit made my heart turn cold as ice after I took this L for a long time.......

Was fucking with chick years back who had a nigga gone. She was in college here in Charlotte and I was still back home living with my parents. Every weekend I would get missing and I would be straight down I85 to go see her. Fast forward shorty and I are what I thought was in a relationship.

Well one Thursday I call her crib to talk to her some nigga answer phone.........

Me: dafuck is this??

Him: this Dante

Me: fuck is a Dante and where is M at?

Him: so you're Cain? Yeah nigga I'm going to need you to stop calling my girl

Me: dafuck you say? Nigga put M on the phone

Him: she at work

Me: aight I'll see you later

I hang up and I'm furious my thoughts its time to go ki!l some people. I grab my guns hop in the car but something tell me to call my boy up. He's levelheaded. I tell him what the deal is and come to the crib and we hit 85 south bumping that Doggystyle the whole ride.

We get to her job she's a assistant mgr at McDonald's. My nigga say yo don't go do nothing stupid............ sheiittttt was what I was thinking. I walk in the McDonald's she see me and looked shocked talking about hey babe nah bitch fuck that hey babe shit. She was like what's wrong with you I said calmy "who dafuck is Dante?" she turned white. She says to me let's go outside and some fry cook ass nigga say some smart shit. I respond my nigga don't get killed being a comedian. She know I'm not playing and she tell the nigga to shut up her boss come out and say M you ok?

We walk out the door and we in the parking lot. I say yo what dafuck you fucking this nigga? She start crying and shit say some blah blah blah shit but I did hear her say it sorta just happening. It took everything in me to not knock her teeth out her mouth. My nigga was in the car saying yo man fuck that bitch let's go. Her boss walks out asking her is she ok. Me being hot headed say yo walk yo monkey ass back in their bldg for you catch one. M begging me to listen to but nah b fuck that shit that L was massive lol. Her home girl pull up to the spot saying M get in the car you know that nigga crazy. I say bitch if you don't shut the fuck I swear.

My nigga yell at me saying dog you're tripping fuck that bitch let's go that white bitch(mgr) gonna call the cops. I turn to get in the car she grab my arm saying don't go. I just grab her shoulders tell her don't fucking touch me you nasty muthafucka lol. Hop in the car my nigga cussed my ass out saying my dumbass about to go to jail for a yamp. We hit the strip club up after we left that place my nigga was talking shit to me the whole ride home smh lol.

Lol I wore that L for a long time. I treated broads like pure shit for years after this smh

Its really weird, ive had more than one relationship but ive only been dumped once.

The rest of them ended with a mutual understanding that we couldnt continue on anymore. Never was communicated, we just knew lmao. I think because of the way it ended ive been able to maintain pretty good relationships with all of my Ex's. Im not really good friends with them or anything, but there was never a big dramatic ending to any of the relationships ive been in.

@TheMasterKey

I've told this story before on here but this shit made my heart turn cold as ice after I took this L for a long time.......

Was fucking with chick years back who had a nigga gone. She was in college here in Charlotte and I was still back home living with my parents. Every weekend I would get missing and I would be straight down I85 to go see her. Fast forward shorty and I are what I thought was in a relationship.

Well one Thursday I call her crib to talk to her some nigga answer phone.........

Me: dafuck is this??

Him: this Dante

Me: fuck is a Dante and where is M at?

Him: so you're Cain? Yeah nigga I'm going to need you to stop calling my girl

Me: dafuck you say? Nigga put M on the phone

Him: she at work

Me: aight I'll see you later

I hang up and I'm furious my thoughts its time to go ki!l some people. I grab my guns hop in the car but something tell me to call my boy up. He's levelheaded. I tell him what the deal is and come to the crib and we hit 85 south bumping that Doggystyle the whole ride.

We get to her job she's a assistant mgr at McDonald's. My nigga say yo don't go do nothing stupid............ sheiittttt was what I was thinking. I walk in the McDonald's she see me and looked shocked talking about hey babe nah bitch fuck that hey babe shit. She was like what's wrong with you I said calmy "who dafuck is Dante?" she turned white. She says to me let's go outside and some fry cook ass nigga say some smart shit. I respond my nigga don't get killed being a comedian. She know I'm not playing and she tell the nigga to shut up her boss come out and say M you ok?

We walk out the door and we in the parking lot. I say yo what dafuck you fucking this nigga? She start crying and shit say some blah blah blah shit but I did hear her say it sorta just happening. It took everything in me to not knock her teeth out her mouth. My nigga was in the car saying yo man fuck that bitch let's go. Her boss walks out asking her is she ok. Me being hot headed say yo walk yo monkey ass back in their bldg for you catch one. M begging me to listen to but nah b fuck that shit that L was massive lol. Her home girl pull up to the spot saying M get in the car you know that nigga crazy. I say bitch if you don't shut the fuck I swear.

My nigga yell at me saying dog you're tripping fuck that bitch let's go that white bitch(mgr) gonna call the cops. I turn to get in the car she grab my arm saying don't go. I just grab her shoulders tell her don't fucking touch me you nasty muthafucka lol. Hop in the car my nigga cussed my ass out saying my dumbass about to go to jail for a yamp. We hit the strip club up after we left that place my nigga was talking shit to me the whole ride home smh lol.

Lol I wore that L for a long time. I treated broads like pure shit for years after this smh

giphy.gif

lmaooo @ the bolded

U never talked to shorty after that?

@Master

have you answered this?

I did in a separate thread. Once.

Long story short a shorty I was entertaining on the side (nothin serious, just talkin to her more than I should have) called my phone while I was in the shower. My girl picked up, they talked and the shorty on the side told my girl we was fuckin and that I never told her I had a girl. None of that shit was true. Me and my girl was already going through a rough patch and she suspected I was cheatin, so that shit was pretty damaging. Shorty deaded me after that.

I did in a separate thread. Once.

Long story short a shorty I was entertaining on the side (nothin serious, just talkin to her more than I should have) called my phone while I was in the shower. My girl picked up, they talked and the shorty on the side told my girl we was fuckin and that I never told her I had a girl. None of that shit was true. Me and my girl was already going through a rough patch and she suspected I was cheatin, so that shit was pretty damaging. Shorty deaded me after that.
Tear.

Back