Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many Times Have You Been Dumped?

How Many Times Have You Been Dumped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
two times i was dumped was b/c i was too nice

1st chick, dumped me b/c for some odd ass reason, she felt that at 16, she should be out doing something every weekend and i was the one who was supposed to fund it b/c i had a job. She broke up with me for some dude who "had money" and was dumb enough to fall for that shit. I mean, i love my city, dont get me wrong, but Baton Rouge aint a big city where there is just shit to do ALL the time

UPDATE: She and I later rekindled b/c she wanted that old thang back. We didnt get in a relationship, but we did sex each other on a few occasions. Nothing home to write about. She was a pretty chick who couldnt fuck...the worst!!

2nd chick broke up with me b/c i was too nice as well and I quote "i dont like to argue"..she broke up with me and got pregnant for some neighborhood superstar who had already fathered like 3 other kids. I think we were like 17 or something...i honestly dont remember, but at 17 yrs old, wtf is there to argue about?

UPDATE: She was from west baton rouge or what we commonly refer to as "the other side of the river"...so she was country af. I actually ran into her at church like two weeks ago and she is BEAT. I think she married some other dude and had another kid or two.

3rd chick broke up with me b/c she had convictions about us having sex and we werent married. This one was strange b/c we got setup through my homeboy's gf at the time, but when we met each other, we realized we went to elementary school together. And i wasnt one of those "didnt we go to school together" deals...it was like "Chrissy??"...."AP??"....type deals. So anyway, she was real heavy into her church and was even over this "purity group" at her church that preached abstinence to the young girls. Let me add, she was the one who primarily initiated sex b/t us so....

UPDATE: Ran into her about a year and a half after we broke up, and she was shook af. I guess she thought i wasnt gon speak but i aint like that...but she had married and had a kid. I think her biggest deal was she didnt wanna work and was looking for somebody to let her be a stay at home mother and I wasnt having no parts of that. She was still cute af tho.

3rd chick broke up with me b/c she had convictions about us having sex and we werent married. This one was strange b/c we got setup through my homeboy's gf at the time, but when we met each other, we realized we went to elementary school together. And i wasnt one of those "didnt we go to school together" deals...it was like "Chrissy??"...."AP??"....type deals. So anyway, she was real heavy into her church and was even over this "purity group" at her church that preached abstinence to the young girls. Let me add, she was the one who primarily initiated sex b/t us so....

UPDATE: Ran into her about a year and a half after we broke up, and she was shook af. I guess she thought i wasnt gon speak but i aint like that...but she had married and had a kid. I think her biggest deal was she didnt wanna work and was looking for somebody to let her be a stay at home mother and I wasnt having no parts of that. She was still cute af tho.

Them church girls is evil b

What happened bruh? lol

I told this story on the BB. In a nutshell my highschool sweetheart starting thoting and then broke up with me on my birthday causing me to become a heartless bastard for many years after.

Second time I was in college at AAMU in huntsville and my girl went to UAB in Birmingham...you can see where im going with this one lmao

I'm too cool to get dumped. I don't be tripping on most the shit females trip on. Some bitches be doing too much.

Back