How many STDs have you had?

None. God looked out for me even when I went diving in some known perilous caves.

There was a BAD broad I met in Columbia that told me upfront she had herpes. She tried to school me on it is passed, I just said nope. Took everything in me to not mess with her.

Last edited:
I’ve also told the story of how one told me months after we smashed (numerous times) that she had herpes, but fortunately I came out 100% clean. She told me I would be fine because she wasn’t having an outbreak but that shit had me nervous.

Shit just opened my eyes to the fact that there are a gang of mfs with herpes (1 in 4 adults) but we rarely hear about it, which means a lot have the same mentality she had.

If your number is in the double digits I would bet money on you having hit someone with the herp unknowingly.

Shit just opened my eyes to the fact that there are a gang of mfs with herpes (1 in 4 adults) but we rarely hear about it, which means a lot have the same mentality she had.

If your number is in the double digits I would bet money on you having hit someone with the herp unknowingly.
Whew. I was thinking about how I don’t know anybody with herpes.

I wonder who got herpes on ABW