How many STDs have you had?

Shit just opened my eyes to the fact that there are a gang of mfs with herpes (1 in 4 adults) but we rarely hear about it, which means a lot have the same mentality she had.

If your number is in the double digits I would bet money on you having hit someone with the herp unknowingly.
Lol I remember meeting this chick ....we finally bout to get it popping on Saturday ....she like fake falls asleep on me....on Monday she hits me up apologizing like she ain’t wanna get it popping until she told me she has herpes....I was like thanks ??‍♂️ ...I’m out....
Went and got tested ASAP....came out all negative

Lol I remember meeting this chick ....we finally bout to get it popping on Saturday ....she like fake falls asleep on me....on Monday she hits me up apologizing like she ain’t wanna get it popping until she told me she has herpes....I was like thanks ??‍♂️ ...I’m out....
Went and got tested ASAP....came out all negative

That’s commendable on her part

Reactions: AZTG and Chicity
Fam, I feel your story. some niggas may have the shit, not have an outbreak. I respect shorty for telling me upfront, but shit it was hard to turn down

Lol if you choose to move forward that’s up to you but I would prefer to at least be informed

Prolly why I was never into sharing blunts or passing bottles

:scust:
Ain’t Never caught shit or ran into a chick who had something I get tested every 6 months to a yr. I ain’t even going to fake if I ever caught something I don’t care if it is curable I’m Body Bagging that Bitch it’s the thought of me having something would make me click and go 0-100

• Ether
Reactions: Judy Winslow
Me and dude I worked with at the club swapped these 2 chicks after work one night. Went into the walk in clinic that monday my nigga sitting right there. We dapped up and started laughing the place down. Lmaooooo. We were wildin them times.

We was good tho.

I got a yeast infection after fucking a chick but doctor said it wasn't an std prolly just bad body chemistry or she was really dirty down there and since I got a turtle neck I'm more susceptible to that shit. ?