Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many STDs have you had?

None. God looked out for me even when I went diving in some known perilous caves.

There was a BAD broad I met in Columbia that told me upfront she had herpes. She tried to school me on it is passed, I just said nope. Took everything in me to not mess with her.

Last edited:
There will be the homie that come In listing his Std catches like Shirley Ceaser.....”You Name It!”

I’ve also told the story of how one told me months after we smashed (numerous times) that she had herpes, but fortunately I came out 100% clean. She told me I would be fine because she wasn’t having an outbreak but that shit had me nervous.

Shit just opened my eyes to the fact that there are a gang of mfs with herpes (1 in 4 adults) but we rarely hear about it, which means a lot have the same mentality she had.

If your number is in the double digits I would bet money on you having hit someone with the herp unknowingly.

Shit just opened my eyes to the fact that there are a gang of mfs with herpes (1 in 4 adults) but we rarely hear about it, which means a lot have the same mentality she had.

If your number is in the double digits I would bet money on you having hit someone with the herp unknowingly.
Whew. I was thinking about how I don’t know anybody with herpes.

I wonder who got herpes on ABW

Back