Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
uno_product_1.jpg

So this will be the deep dive thread.

I’ll be back once the usual suspects get riled up .

Lmao. I said that shit is a sarcastic manner when Elzo said Game had a head start. According to most of ABW and @BDBIID Kendrick got 5 classics. Nigga got a possible. That’s it.

Lmao. I said that shit is a sarcastic manner when Elzo said Game had a head start. According to most of ABW and @BDBIID Kendrick got 5 classics. Nigga got a possible. That’s it.

Lol nigga I ain’t never said he had 5

quick question how many classics Gibbs, KRIT and Game have? And is Distant relatives a classic?

I think back in my Science Fair days this shit was referred to as a control.

“And I'm just not impressed by you niggas rapping fast/Who sound like one big asthma attack but trash when I'm rapping it back/Who you put in your top five and claim they the savior of rap”

“I would have all of your fans if I didn't go pop
And I stayed on some conscious shit”

Come on y’all know the fuckin vibe

62FAF938-8D95-4575-8CA2-E9B878B3E5E1.gif

See.

Piñata, You Only Live 2wice, Bandana >>>> GKMC, TPAB, DAMN

Documentary 2.5, 1992, RED Album >>> GKMC, TPAB, DAMN

1. You don’t have to sell me on Game...I think he cool...I like a lot of his shit....you tha 1 wit a problem wit K Dot...it’s not ME havin’ a problem wit Game nigga....

2. Freddie Gibbs dope too and I think tha albums you named can be considered classics by some people...still doesn’t take away from what Kendrick put out...they in 2 different lanes

3. Name me another fuckin’ album that won a Pulitzer that’s not a classic...easy question if you think about it

4. Go listen to all tha Game shit you want bruh...what you eat don’t make me shit....

TBH you bein’ a Game stan waaay more than I’m bein’ a Kendrick fanatic....

I'm under the impression that his three albums from GKMC to DAMN are generally considered classics. I personally say 4 straight, starting with Section.80. But I voted 3 for the poll.

Back