Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many children do you want/have?

I dont believe you
Second time I've heard this magical 32yo cut off date.
Anything can happen
I’ve lost a child and came close to losing the one I have now. Believe it fam. I’m high risk before the high risk age. 32 yo is my cut off, my luck aint that good.

I have one and that's all i'm having.

I can not picture me with more than one child at all.

I have one and that's all i'm having.

I can not picture me with more than one child at all.
Me either but another son would be so dope. I love how easy they are but I do fear a lot of shit that’s soon to come for my boy.

Me either but another son would be so dope. I love how easy they are but I do fear a lot of shit that’s soon to come for my boy.

Girllll my daughter is enough for me. With her little dramatic self, lol!
I truly adore her though.

Zero. Fml. I want 3 but if the universe allows me to have kids ill take 2. A boy and a girl. Even though i dont want a girl ill accept it. Kids are truly a blessing and for some reason i want those problems

Well, lol.

Having children is a beautiful thing. Carrying them in the womb, experiencing the birth of them, watching them go from not knowing a thing to learning everything under the sun... They're a blessing. Some people have children and they change their life completely, it's a type of love words can't really describe.

when I was 17, horny, and clueless I wanted 10 kids....the more the merrier and one's bound to make me rich with them odds right?

got 3 now (all girls) 7, 2, 1month

and Im done nigga......like, never again type shit.....ion give a damn what that stick say I said I was out so its on you

:smh:

I really think the feeling is mutual this time......we tired af

None, don't want any either, the world currently is trash. If an accident was to happen I would be there for my child cuz I ain't a swaggerless degenerate , but I'm not planning to have any kids. Anytime it's time for intercourse I'm strapped like a secret service agent

Back