Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many children do you want/have?

Whats the hesitation
I've heard some ladies say they dont want have different babies fathers, is that a factor for you?

Nah. My pregnancies have been nightmares. My son is almost 8 and the gap is getting huge. Im not worried about the multiple father thing.

Whats the hesitation
I've heard some ladies say they dont want have different babies fathers, is that a factor for you?
its a valid concern cuz if the mother passes, the kids wld be split up n sent to different homes.
Nah. My pregnancies have been nightmares. My son is almost 8 and the gap is getting huge. Im not worried about the multiple father thing.
when u say nightmares, do u mean bad morning sickness or complications?
I wanted 1 daughter

Went waaaay over that

Wouldn't want anymore
how many u got? n y did u go over?

9 little Africans Jumping on the bed.

Carried: 6
Adopted: 3

I wanted 3. Went over that... obviously.

If King and I should part ways and I enter another serious relationship. If my guys wants more little ones, sure.

Currently we are done, no mo babies! :-(

If King and I should part ways and I enter another serious relationship. If my guys wants more little ones, sure.

Jesus Christ woman.... are you fertile by the way?

did u ever worry about providing for them all? not shade, genuinely impressed. i grew up in a time where ppl fear they'll never be able to afford 1.

did u ever worry about providing for them all? not shade, genuinely impressed. i grew up in a time where ppl fear they'll never be able to afford 1.

In the beginning when I use to believe certain things and live my life differently. it was hard as H3ll and I thought that the way I was raised was just the way it was supposed to be for folks like myself.

However, sense I changed my view and perspective on life I have had little to no worries in this department at all love.

Back