How many children do you want/have?

its a valid concern cuz if the mother passes, the kids wld be split up n sent to different homes.

when u say nightmares, do u mean bad morning sickness or complications?

how many u got? n y did u go over?

Complications.

Reactions: Golden
I have one. My wife is negotiating the 2nd one but that requires some lifestyle changes that she may not be comfortable with.

Large families sound nice but i knew i never wanted one. i dont like that if i had a lot of kids, the younger 1s wldn't get as much individual attention as the oldest did. i prefer individual quality time with ppl, not dividing myself equally among many @ once.

Reactions: EleanorDeWitt
Large families sound nice but i knew i never wanted one. i dont like that if i had a lot of kids, the younger 1s wldn't get as much individual attention as the oldest did. i prefer individual quality time with ppl, not dividing myself equally among many @ once.
Yeah even tho people say they have enough love for everyone of their children it is hard. I was raised by my grandparents so between biological sister and at least 3 other cousins in the house at all time it was hard for them to pay all of us quality time all the time.

Reactions: Golden
I'm in negotiations for a son now

We'll see how this goes

I have officially decided that if I don’t have any more kids by 32. ITS A WRAP!

I got a year and a half.

I’m more than willing to take in a mans child or children as my own.