Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Long...

I wouldn't bail nor would I want too.
I'm just that bit*h.
If I loved yu before yu was paralyzed I'm sure not gonna love yu less cos ya stick don't work.
Don't forget I'm celibate so that's not a issue for me...
There are other ways to get yours...
:bae:

@BNE and @Race Jones probably wouldn't even make the trip to the hospital based on severity of the accident...

Funny I just heard this song today because they would be on same shit...

Deep in my heart I feel sorry for you
You had to lose a damn good thing
Lovin' me could have been good
Losing my good love was such a shame

I heard it through the grapevyne
That you ain't feeling too fine
And I hope that you feel much better
Yes, I do really

Happened on the day I left
Since that day you haven't been the best
Hope that you feel much better
Yes, I do

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE YOU!!!

I'd try to convince my wife to leave me if I was paralyzed, but she stubborn like me....

Fr, I wouldn't expect things to stay the same relationship wise with a SO or husband if that happened to me. I do hope they'd still support me n be some kinda companion through it but anything beyond that, minuscule probability. Just one of those things in life. What people say in good times isnt always what they do when it actually happens.

Ur job, school, whatever it is u got, ur future takes a back seat. if it doesn't fall off the agenda altogether. N if u got other dependents like ageing parents and even kids? It's immense. Long term healthcare when you aren't rich leaves much to be desired, most of it falls on next of kins to step up as caregivers. I've been a caregiver before.

If that happens early on in the union, u got 40 years of caregiving as well as struggling to feed urself n possibly others,,tryin not to let the rest of ur responsibilities fall in shambles. Caregivers got higher than average rates of compromised health themselves due to the stress of it all. It's a romance novel in theory but the reality is likely to be a lot more complicated.

Just hope it doesn't happen to y'all.

Fr, I wouldn't expect things to stay the same relationship wise with a SO or husband if that happened to me. I do hope they'd still support me n be some kinda companion through it but anything beyond that, minuscule probability. Just one of those things in life. What people say in good times isnt always what they do when it actually happens.

Ur job, school, whatever it is u got, ur future takes a back seat. if it doesn't fall off the agenda altogether. N if u got other dependents like ageing parents and even kids? It's immense. Long term healthcare when you aren't rich leaves much to be desired, most of it falls on next of kins to step up as caregivers. I've been a caregiver before.

If that happens early on in the union, u got 40 years of caregiving as well as struggling to feed urself n possibly others,,tryin not to let the rest of ur responsibilities fall in shambles. Caregivers got higher than average rates of compromised health themselves due to the stress of it all. It's a romance novel in theory but the reality is likely to be a lot more complicated.

Just hope it doesn't happen to y'all.

It is okay boo. Honestly, if I was married and was the one injured, then I would tell my wife to move on after the first year.

That is me not wanting to inconvenience anyone, along with not giving a fuck in general.

Last edited:
lol word, I learned alot in this thread.
i realized you the black quagmire
f8abd5ea77aeda621b688db7eef467c18555bc23a06e3f7f6dcc7644009e0eee_1.jpg

.... So I'm the only one that thought Mercy kill?

Y'all really in here saying you sticking around for this?

thumb.php
look... I can't... My love requires body and mind. And if he really loved me, he would want me to be happy.

That's some selfish shit to ask someone to continue a monogamous relationship with a veggie. Y'all thinking about the sex, but you forgot you gotta wash and wipe his ass, put clothes on him, wheel him around every where... If I was the one paralyzed I would set that man free and get a nurse or kill myself.

.... So I'm the only one that thought Mercy kill?

Y'all really in here saying you sticking around for this?

thumb.php
look... I can't... My love requires body and mind. And if he really loved me, he would want me to be happy.

That's some selfish shit to ask someone to continue a monogamous relationship with a veggie. Y'all thinking about the sex, but you forgot you gotta wash and wipe his ass, put clothes on him, wheel him around every where... If I was the one paralyzed I would set that man free and get a nurse or kill myself.

Right! That's some hard shit to do day in and day out.

You and that nigga relationship could be the best shit ever. He took care of you, the whole nine and the minute he suffers a tragedy, you dip. If that ain't selfish, then I don't know what is.

And it's selfish of you to not wanna do that for your man.

What is love then?
Conditional for me, I guess.

I can still have the feelings for a person that I've always had, but if he can't reciprocate that love in more than a verbal fashion than what good can come from it? Either I stay with him and cheat and dedicate my life to taking care of him or he does the noble thing and let me go.

Back