Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Long...

I can't breath
:laff:

giphy.gif

^^^^ Trying her hardest to make mfs seem just as foul as she does in this thread. You're a cold hearted fuck and if it takes you making a nigga seem foul for making love to his wife, then so be it, w.e helps u sleep at night.
Get out of your feelings. I never said I'd abandon them. People adapt.

U can balance on the hospital bed and fuck your girl into a sore throat nightly, just make sure her airways are clear.

Yup and Ima suck her titties too
She can't even feel that shit. Smh. Borderline necrophilia

This shit sound like something that would go down in a Seth Rogen film

Get out of your feelings. I never said I'd abandon them. People adapt.

U can balance on the hospital bed and fuck your girl into a sore throat nightly, just make sure her airways are clear.

She can't even feel that shit. Smh. Borderline necrophilia

Don't backtrack , you already admitted you would leave the nigga. You's a foul mf b.

Im not a ride or die.

Im only riding until shit gets rough....for you. Then, Im out.
I'll still be with you after the accident but best believe I'm planning my exit strategy

Your dick is now bacon bits.
I cant do nothing with that fam.

Sill love you tho. Ill bring you soup every 3rd Wednesday or something

:umm:

This nigga gonna be flinging her limp ass around in some shit from 50 shades of gray :gtfoh:

Ain't no real ride or die chicks no more, chicks don't even know the meaning of ride or die, that's why Ima continue to dog these bitches

Don't backtrack , you already admitted you would leave the nigga. You's a foul mf b.
Loving and committed friend. Aka. Still with them, just no longer fucking... because fucking is no longer possible.

Stop trolling and go to bed. I'm not cockblocking you.

Tip: if you're gonna suck her titties knowing the nerves aren't working, u may as well ask if u can stick your penis in her vagina. She ain't even gonna try to tell u what to do.

Ultimate control!

My cousin got in a car accident at a young age and is now paralyzed from the waist down. His gf left him and he is now in a deep depression. I can't do that to nobody.

My cousin got in a car accident at a young age and is now paralyzed from the waist down. His gf left him and he is now in a deep depression. I can't do that to nobody.
How long after the paralysis did she leave? How long were they together?

@BNE and @Race Jones probably wouldn't even make the trip to the hospital based on severity of the accident...

Funny I just heard this song today because they would be on same shit...

Deep in my heart I feel sorry for you
You had to lose a damn good thing
Lovin' me could have been good
Losing my good love was such a shame

I heard it through the grapevyne
That you ain't feeling too fine
And I hope that you feel much better
Yes, I do really

Happened on the day I left
Since that day you haven't been the best
Hope that you feel much better
Yes, I do