Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Long...

Sam Crooke

Ladies after recently recovering from a broken nose, it got me thinking. Let say your man was in a major accident where he was paralyzed from the neck down, how long would you stay with him. I know some you wouldn't eem take that trip to the hospital... just dip out to the next relationship

:cry:

If he's paralyzed from the neck down for life? That's rough. I would have to be a very committed and loving friend to him.

Nah, u gotta be a heartless mf to dip out on your s/o if they got injured in a wreck. That's some next level cold hearted shit.

I remember some white chick in this scenario was made a villain when she dipped out on her man after he got sick.

Can't remember the show...

I will never do some shit to a person, I wouldn't want done to me. That's foul as shit. When a nigga needs you the most, you dip? That's hoe shit. Karma is real.

Nah, u gotta be a heartless mf to dip out on your s/o if they got injured in a wreck. That's some next level cold hearted shit.
If your SO got paralyzed for life 1 yr into it, wld u never have sex again in ur life? Out of interest

Back