Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

Had to walk to the lil Mexican market around the way for a few ingredients for tonight's dinner. Hit this intersection at 5:04pm. At this time of day, the line of cars should be halfway to the next light 'cause of people getting off work. There were no cars at the light when I took this pic; that has never been the case for the 6 months we've been living over this way.

20200320_170411.jpg

Everything was all good until yesterday. Dude at my job started running a fever looking like he was going pass out and shit. Job called paramedics and cdc. He went to the hospital and they strongly urged those of us who had contact to self quarantine until his results come back or go to hospital if we start showing symptoms. Smh.

So now im self quarantining away from my family in our second home. Im about 2 hours away from the wife and kids. The wife talking about i need to facetime her 3 times a day and bleach everything i touch. This is some bullshit but better safe than sorry. Hopefully this nigga dont test positive but he looked bad and mentally im trying to prepare myself for god knows what.

Im paranoid taking my temperature every hour. Trying read all thus shit about drinking water every 20 mins and tea to keep my air passages open. This is fucking wit my head. Older chick at my job just started crying when they said self quarantine. She scared because she is over 60.

Protect y'all self. Do all that social distancing and stuff. Even if i dodge this bullet its mentally draining.

Everything was all good until yesterday. Dude at my job started running a fever looking like he was going pass out and shit. Job called paramedics and cdc. He went to the hospital and they strongly urged those of us who had contact to self quarantine until his results come back or go to hospital if we start showing symptoms. Smh.

So now im self quarantining away from my family in our second home. Im about 2 hours away from the wife and kids. The wife talking about i need to facetime her 3 times a day and bleach everything i touch. This is some bullshit but better safe than sorry. Hopefully this nigga dont test positive but he looked bad and mentally im trying to prepare myself for god knows what.

Im paranoid taking my temperature every hour. Trying read all thus shit about drinking water every 20 mins and tea to keep my air passages open. This is fucking wit my head. Older chick at my job just started crying when they said self quarantine. She scared because she is over 60.

Protect y'all self. Do all that social distancing and stuff. Even if i dodge this bullet its mentally draining.

Stay safe bruh. Hopefully you don't get it but like you said its better to be safe than sorry. Seems like ur taking the right precautions

tenor.gif

I gotchu @Thor

Stay safe bruh. Hopefully you don't get it but like you said its better to be safe than sorry. Seems like ur taking the right precautions

I'm trying. Wild shit is cdc doesn't force u to quarantine. They recommend it because we may have been exposed to a person they say is under investigation. They don't force a test on us. So technically I can walk the streets freely. That's how the shit spreads. It's a bunch of people just walking around the country that came in contact with someone but they have no respect for others. By the time CDC tells them to quarantine they already passed the shit along.

Stay away from folks.

I'm trying. Wild shit is cdc doesn't force u to quarantine. They recommend it because we may have been exposed to a person they say is under investigation. They don't force a test on us. So technically I can walk the streets freely. That's how the shit spreads. It's a bunch of people just walking around the country that came in contact with someone but they have no respect for others. By the time CDC tells them to quarantine they already passed the shit along.

Stay away from folks.
Thats y america gonna be fucked longer than other countries with this shit. Chinese muhfuckas knew if they took their ass outside they could be never heard from again

Thats y america gonna be fucked longer than other countries with this shit. Chinese muhfuckas knew if they took their ass outside they could be never heard from again

Yeah it's wild how they do. I don't know how the plan to slow this down if they don't make folks stay away from people. I was talking to the dude at 8 30 am Friday. We laughing and joking. No signs of any sickness. By 10 30 that nigga was in an ambulance on his way to the hospital. 2 hours. Yo he started sweating and laid his head down and we all stood up and stepped back. Someone asked if he was ok? He was like I feel a ill sick. We all just looked at each other like got damn smh

Yeah it's wild how they do. I don't know how the plan to slow this down if they don't make folks stay away from people. I was talking to the dude at 8 30 am Friday. We laughing and joking. No signs of any sickness. By 10 30 that nigga was in an ambulance on his way to the hospital. 2 hours. Yo he started sweating and laid his head down and we all stood up and stepped back. Someone asked if he was ok? He was like I feel a ill sick. We all just looked at each other like got damn smh
Sounds like some shit out of a movie!

Just got word that one of my friends since we were in diapers is laid up in the hospital in Detroit with pneumonia. They're waiting for the test results to come back to see if it's covid-19.

Back