Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

Had some bug for the past 4 days non stop pukingand shitting. Would of preferred corona tbh.
soon-4de6850a0a.jpg

I know you lying. But that's good to hear.

Na I ain’t lying bro, 4 days of heavy hydration, maximum sleep and paracetamol will do wonders to an I’ll body.

Only remnants of illness I have is a bit of heartburn from puking so much stomach acid.

I don’t do hospital visits unless I’m on my way out. I’d be at more risk catching something else going in there than waiting it out.

I know a few people who went in with minor illnesses and came out with a lot worse and eventually died due to doctor negligence.

Na I ain’t lying bro, 4 days of heavy hydration, maximum sleep and paracetamol will do wonders to an I’ll body.

Only remnants of illness I have is a bit of heartburn from puking so much stomach acid.

I don’t do hospital visits unless I’m on my way out. I’d be at more risk catching something else going in there than waiting it out.

I know a few people who went in with minor illnesses and came out with a lot worse and eventually died due to doctor negligence.

o3kjr4Q.gif

good you good homie.

mikel happy for you to, pre-covid and all.

I just wanna go home man

this shit fucked me over, but imma bounce back.

In early February I felt really bad.
Paranoia had me thinking that I had caught the Corona

Thats a negative

Smh the only things surviving a nuclear holocaust are cockroaches and white people

Back