Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How do you feel about the 2nd Amendment? Pro Gun or Nah

Pro Gun??

• Total voters
I'm all for owning AR15s and other assault rifles. Defend you and yours against civilians, law enforcement, and the government by any means necessary.

AR15s are legal up here but our gun laws are strict and stringent. Your assault rifle magazine can only hold 5 rounds and you have to have a specific licence to own one.

I'm all for owning AR15s and other assault rifles. Defend you and yours against civilians, law enforcement, and the government by any means necessary.

AR15s are legal up here but our gun laws are strict and stringent. Your assault rifle magazine can only hold 5 roundsand you have to have a specific licence to own one.

This reminds me. I better grab some 60rd magpuls just in case they decide to come after those next.

idk

tbh I dont think too many people in the U S of A are “qualified” to carry a gun. a lot of us are suffering from ptsd considering we are the most militarized, violent, hostile country on the planet.

from late capitalism stressing and killing the majority of us to police repression, nobody in this bih needs a gun.

idk

tbh I dont think too many people in the U S of A are “qualified” to carry a gun. a lot of us are suffering from ptsd considering we are the most militarized, violent, hostile country on the planet.

from late capitalism stressing and killing the majority of us to police repression, nobody in this bih needs a gun.
Can we agree that will never happen in these United states?
If yes, how do you feel about gun ownership

I'm pro responsible gun ownership and think there needs to be some more steps to own and acquire certain types of firearms...but I do think the "We need it to protect ourselves from the government" shit just sounds silly. You really think if the government sent the military after average civilian gun owners they would take them out?

I get yall saying citizens should be armed to protect themselves. But no gun a civilian gets is stopping tanks and artillery. Like not on the same level

I'm pro responsible gun ownership and think there needs to be some more steps to own and acquire certain types of firearms...but I do think the "We need it to protect ourselves from the government" shit just sounds silly. You really think if the government sent the military after average civilian gun owners they would take them out?

Its about having the right to have the option to do defend yourself.

That argument is silly in and of itself. So basically theres no point in trying to fight if you're at a disadvantage huh? How many times in history has David backed down Goliath? Hell we know what our military has but do you think ALL of our soldiers just going to follow kill orders on their own people? Even still its my right to go down fighting as opposed to throwing my hands up im helplessness.

It's stupid and shows just stupid a hive mentality works

It's as dumb ass trying to live up to the standards of the Old Testament

Its about having the right to have the option to do defend yourself.

That argument is silly in and of itself. So basically theres no point in trying to fight if you're at a disadvantage huh? How many times in history has David backed down Goliath? Hell we know what our military has but do you think ALL of our soldiers just going to follow kill orders on their own people? Even still its my right to go down fighting as opposed to throwing my hands up im helplessness.

We not against your rights at all but this aint the 1800s. Guns may protect you from cops and crazy folks but the State would just bomb shit with a drone. But better to have a gun than no gun.

We not against your rights at all but this aint the 1800s. Guns may protect you from cops and crazy folks but the State would just bomb shit with a drone. But better to have a gun than no gun.

So you think the gov would just outright bomb its own citizens?

This is what doesnt makes sense to me. If you truly believe the gov would do that then logically you should not trust them to take away your right to protect yourself and rely on them.

Either way for me Im much more concerned with the immediate threats. Criminals and klansmen

So you think the gov would just outright bomb its own citizens?

This is what doesnt makes sense to me. If you truly believe the gov would do that then logically you should not trust them to take away your right to protect yourself and rely on them.

Either way for me Im much more concerned with the immediate threats. Criminals and klansmen

Im for the guns. Yes i think we would bomb our own country I mean state sanctioned killing of black people is legal damn near.

Im for the guns. Yes i think we would bomb our own country I mean state sanctioned killing of black people is legal damn near.

True. And a big reason is because black folks are so anti gun as a whole. No matter how big the bully is, he always going for the kid who he knows wont fight back first.

True. And a big reason is because black folks are so anti gun as a whole. No matter how big the bully is, he always going for the kid who he knows wont fight back first.

How we anti gun but known for gun violence. The ease of getting an unregistered gun is known.

Back