Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How do you feel about the 2nd Amendment? Pro Gun or Nah

Pro Gun??

• Total voters
I don't believe any jackass should own a gun or guns like that. I know people who have AR's and 50cal snipers snipers rifles (before they were banned) those guns specifically made for war and not home protection. I just I don't believe any Joe Schmoe should be running around with something that power.
I can see the barrett 50cal. But why the AR? What caliber rifle would they stop at? .22?

I can see the barrett 50cal. But why the AR? What caliber rifle would they stop at? .22?
ehhh you can mask a .22 to look like and fire like a regular AR

MOS_37205.jpg

Scope this out change out the firing slot to make it full automatic and get a large clip and we're back where we are. AR's are not going anywhere I just think the process to get one should be harder

ehhh you can mask a .22 to look like and fire like a regular AR

MOS_37205.jpg

Scope this out change out the firing slot to make it full automatic and get a large clip and we're back where we are. AR's are not going anywhere I just think the process to get one should be harder
I agree. I can walk in to any gun story in Texas, show my CHL and walk out with anything on the shelves within 30min.
I think there should be a waiting period.

How do you feel about the 2nd amendment? Are you pro or anti gun?

Me personally, I am very pro gun and think that every Black person should be trained and bear arms. The 2nd amendment is there to protect ourselves from tyranny both domestic and foreign. As black folks in America we know first hand what tyranny is domestically , so why give up the right to fight against it.

Im pro responsible gun handling in the south is easier to get a gun than a drivers license

What do you actually know about an AR15? Are you aware that I could do far more damage with a pistol in a crowd then an AR15?

That’s not true. 763 and .556 can penetrate multiple surfaces and the person with no problem. If you add the magazine size many rifles have, a rifle causes considerably more damage.

I own a couple of guns and I’m largely anti gun. I have seen way too many of us in our community suffer from gun violence.

I think there should be stronger background checks, gun safety test, mental health test etc before a person should own a gun.

Regarding mental health concerns, that shit seems pretty complicated. Seems like HIPAA laws would be violated. I'm pro 2nd Amendment but I feel there should be gun law reform in some fashion.

And Killer Mike is wild ignorant for what he said because he knows better. IDGAF if he makes music with OutKast. Y'all gotta hold these celebrities accountable for the fuck shit a lot of em say and stop giving em passes.

Smart dumb nigga got played for a fool by NRA racist ass cracs

NOW he wants to back track....after seeing his rep and credibility taking major hits.....

If you have a CHL doesn't that mean you already went through all the background needed to by any gun you want? Why should you have to wait longer?
Yes indeed it does, I think it should take longer not for background purposes but for mental state when purchasing guns.

That’s not true. 763 and .556 can penetrate multiple surfaces and the person with no problem. If you add the magazine size many rifles have, a rifle causes considerably more damage.

I own a couple of guns and I’m largely anti gun. I have seen way too many of us in our community suffer from gun violence.

I think there should be stronger background checks, gun safety test, mental health test etc before a person should own a gun.
Im speaking more from a concealment or ease of operation in close quareters stand point, not caliber standpoint

Regarding mental health concerns, that shit seems pretty complicated. Seems like HIPAA laws would be violated. I'm pro 2nd Amendment but I feel there should be gun law reform in some fashion.
Nah, with HIPPA, hospitals have the right to disclose that kinda information with other like entities.

Now if Joe Plumber that work at the hospital around here telling everybody you had a positive test for herpes, then he is violating HIPPA laws.

Yes indeed it does, I think it should take longer not for background purposes but for mental state when purchasing guns.

Im speaking more from a concealment or ease of operation in close quareters stand point, not caliber standpoint

Got you. I mean if we are looking at the numbers handguns are responsible for far more deaths than rifles.

Any black person in this country who doesn't support and exercise the 2nd is confused as fuck. On one hand yall say don't trust the gov amd the police, but them you want them to protect you? FOH

And I'm sick of ppl who likely never bought a firearm ever and are ignorant to the process spewing the "it's too easy to get a gun" and the infamous "you dont NEED an ar15". Again FOH

A legal firearms purchase require a background check, paperwork, etc. If you are a cpl holder in some states your cpl can waive a background check since you've already been run through the system and had approval. The fed paperwork is still require and so is registration if its a handgun. Ppl get denied all the time and I have myself despite being a valid cpl holder. Lots of things can trigger a delay or denial. Its actuslly a pain in the ass but I agree it should exist.

People are just band wagoners and they want the gov to solve all their problems (yet want to remain "free". The irony) Its easier to blame objects than to admit we are failing each other as fellow citizens.

And I dont need to justify why I need anything thats well within my rights. I dont think the people who regurgitate that shit understand how slippery a slope that is.

I think it's important before we continue to get a little education on current gun laws in America.

Illegal for civilians to own without a gang of red tape:
Fully Automatic Weapons
Short barrel rifles (barrel under 16" or overall weapon lenght 26")
Short barrel shotguns
Any other weapon (AOW) i.e. granades, rocket laungers, shit like that.

You have to be 21 to own a pistol, 18 for rifles and shotguns

This

Most ppl bitchin about the gun laws really dont know the gun laws. They heard somebody else say it or read it so they believe it. Social conditioning at its finest

I have no issue with the second amendment, my issue is with it's enforcement. White America is not going to give up their guns willingly, the powers that be are not going to arrest all these white folks with guns, it's not likely the NRA will be severed from it's political ties. Clive Bundy walked out a free man not too long ago. The problem is white supremacy which is enabling white terrorist.

In white societies pursuit of justifying any reason to kill black people, they failed to realize the other doors they were opening indirectly. Now chickens are coming home to roost. I say this as a black man that's very aware that firearms are in circulation in many black communities regardless of who can legally obtain one. Yet we ain't unloading on crowds of people no where near as much. We're not having armed stand-offs with the FBI, we're not performing sieges of federal buildings, we're not sending death threats to children that survived a school shooting, mailing bombs to peoples homes, and we don't have the mental illness card. The topic of "gun control" is smoke and mirrors far as I'm concerned.

If they wanted to crack down on these mass killings they need to show complete condemnation of white extremist attacks. There's no way OJ should be more hated than these white mass murderers they handle with silk gloves. Shit is getting cannibalistic now as #whitelivesmatter doesn't matter even when it's their own.

Last edited:
Back