Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How do you feel about the 2nd Amendment? Pro Gun or Nah

Pro Gun??

• Total voters

OhMars

MEH!
How do you feel about the 2nd amendment? Are you pro or anti gun?

Me personally, I am very pro gun and think that every Black person should be trained and bear arms. The 2nd amendment is there to protect ourselves from tyranny both domestic and foreign. As black folks in America we know first hand what tyranny is domestically , so why give up the right to fight against it.

oh idk...something about it being automatic??

idk man...im just saying...if you outchea needing to pray and spray to kill a deer...idk man
Civilian AR15 arent automatic, they are semiautomatic, just like pistols. You gotta pull the trigger every time to fire.
You have to jump through a gang of loopholes to get to a fully automatic weapon.

I hope the 2nd amendment stays just like it is. I own 5 guns and plan on keeping them all. Probably will get two more antiques this year if the price is right. I don't understand why any black person in America would jump on this gun control bandwagon. It's not our fight. Who do you think will be denied the right to legally purchase a gun under the new rules? Don't be naive.

This post will be picked apart but someone needs to say it. Guns are far too accessible and in light of all the shootings and senseless crimes there needs to be far stricter laws around guns. There is no reason for a person to be able to buy an M16 or super machine gun. America has a problem and there's no reason why a country of its tier should be in hot competition with third world countries over the murder rate. China and Canada have strict gun laws and laws regsregar control and China with its massive population has some of the lowest gun related crimes of any country.

I'm tired of the rhetoric "our last defense against tyranny!!" That won't ever happen and best believe when the next waive of presidents come around they're gonna ether America's gun control and laws to help prevent the bullshit that has been going on. I'm also tired of the "guns don't kill people, people do" I'm not even from America but I could walk into a local shop and buy a firearm. I watched a video sometime ago of Americans blessing AR-15s SMMFH. That shit is wild ignorant. Something has to be done.
tenor.gif

No Canadian opinions...

This post will be picked apart but someone needs to say it. Guns are far too accessible and in light of all the shootings and senseless crimes there needs to be far stricter laws around guns. There is no reason for a person to be able to buy an M16 or super machine gun. America has a problem and there's no reason why a country of its tier should be in hot competition with third world countries over the murder rate. China and Canada have strict gun laws and laws regsregar control and China with its massive population has some of the lowest gun related crimes of any country.

I'm tired of the rhetoric "our last defense against tyranny!!" That won't ever happen and best believe when the next waive of presidents come around they're gonna ether America's gun control and laws to help prevent the bullshit that has been going on. I'm also tired of the "guns don't kill people, people do" I'm not even from America but I could walk into a local shop and buy a firearm. I watched a video sometime ago of Americans blessing AR-15s SMMFH. That shit is wild ignorant. Something has to be done.

i read somewhere (fwiw it was on twitter) that the 2nd amendment was for a time when it took you like 5 min to load a bullet into a musket gun.

I lol'd, but there may be some truth to that. I dont think they had whats going on today in mind when the amendment was drafted.

I will state my opinion where the fuck I please. America used to be the envy of the world now it's a laughing stock and nations around the world don't respect you.
Im just fuckin you Sion. Im agree, but the thing is I never really respected america like that so I really dont give a shit about that. We talking about 2A in here.

Yep, all for guns. I own one now and just bought a home that'll finish being built in June. Once I move in I plan to have a arsenal.

They need to strictly enforce the laws already on the books.

I know most wont agree with this my next statement either. I think people who are on mind altering drugs probably shouldn't own guns either, prescribed or self medicated.

I'm all for it.

Protection is a must, if they start selling tanks, and launchers, I want one them shits too. Park that bitch in the backyard or in the shed.

This is a wicked country that sits on a land of evil, by all means, protect yours.

Better be caught with it.

I think it's important before we continue to get a little education on current gun laws in America.

Illegal for civilians to own without a gang of red tape:
Fully Automatic Weapons
Short barrel rifles (barrel under 16" or overall weapon lenght 26")
Short barrel shotguns
Any other weapon (AOW) i.e. granades, rocket laungers, shit like that.

You have to be 21 to own a pistol, 18 for rifles and shotguns

Back