Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How do you feel about the 2nd Amendment? Pro Gun or Nah

Pro Gun??

• Total voters
I think its regional. The south is cool with guns. I personally dont want nor need one but its just a tool

Them southern boys know the deal. They aint forgot what granddaddy and grandma used to back the klan up off of them.

It is a tool. Which is why it makes no sense to attack it nor criticize or question why others exrcise their right to have it. Not directed at you personally, just speaking in terms of the conversation. I think its a very dangerous slope we're in in this country right now.

If white ppl started saying that we are stealing their culture with the gun shit would they have a leg to stand on?

Its about having the right to have the option to do defend yourself.

That argument is silly in and of itself. So basically theres no point in trying to fight if you're at a disadvantage huh? How many times in history has David backed down Goliath? Hell we know what our military has but do you think ALL of our soldiers just going to follow kill orders on their own people? Even still its my right to go down fighting as opposed to throwing my hands up im helplessness.

Im not against people having the right to defend themselves. I just think you a damn fool if you think the average civilian is prepared in any way to go head up with a government led military style operation to fuck shit up. So you can fight all you want, but odds are you fighting a losing battle going that way

Im not against people having the right to defend themselves. I just think you a damn fool if you think the average civilian is prepared in any way to go head up with a government led military style operation to fuck shit up. So you can fight all you want, but odds are you fighting a losing battle going that way

I don't have a defeatist or victim mentality. The argument about the big bad military just seems liked scared talk to me. People around the world have fought back with less than what we have. If everybody had a its no use way of thinking hell we'd still be slaves. Actually, this country wouldnt even exist.

I don't have a defeatist or victim mentality. The argument about the big bad military just seems liked scared talk to me. People around the world have fought back with less than what we have. If everybody had a its no use way of thinking hell we'd still be slaves. Actually, this country wouldnt even exist.

It ain't about fear its about the truth. If this government ever did decide to launch a sanctioned attack against its own citizens and there's drones that can kill from hundreds of miles away...what the hell do you think a gun is going to do to stop that? This ain't the 1700s when people are fighting like the American Revolution. Again I'm not against gun ownership at all but using a document written for life and weapons that are far superior to what was around when the 2nd ammendment was written just ain't going to work. They didn't write that shit thinking of automatic and semi automatic weapons, long ass clips on guns, altering them to be able to fire multiple rounds etc...them niggas had fucking muskets.

It ain't about fear its about the truth. If this government ever did decide to launch a sanctioned attack against its own citizens and there's drones that can kill from hundreds of miles away...what the hell do you think a gun is going to do to stop that? This ain't the 1700s when people are fighting like the American Revolution. Again I'm not against gun ownership at all but using a document written for life and weapons that are far superior to what was around when the 2nd ammendment was written just ain't going to work. They didn't write that shit thinking of automatic and semi automatic weapons, long ass clips on guns, altering them to be able to fire multiple rounds etc...them niggas had fucking muskets.

The times have changed. Shrugs. I'm sure the founding fathers didn't expect that the 1700s would last forever.

Me and my husband want to eventually have a collection like Bert and Heather in the Tremors movie. To include an elephant gun.

Fam,

you do realize that there are armed citizens in other countries, that are out gunned by our military, yet they are still giving us a hell of a fight?

All I'm saying is this. I don't have a tank, a rocket launcher, a missile firing drone etc. But dammit whatever I have is better than standing there with my dick in my hand if shit goes south. I ain't one of the people arming up against the government. I'm armed up for protecting mines and me against everyday criminals. In the process it has also become a sport. But if worse comes to worst, then I'd rather go out fighting what and who the fuck ever, than stand there going oh well we're fucked. As a man I owe my family more than that. You can't always just say I won't fight because I won't win. We just look at that scenario from different POV.

The times have changed. Shrugs. I'm sure the founding fathers didn't expect that the 1700s would last forever.

Me and my husband want to eventually have a collection like Bert and Heather in the Tremors movie. To include an elephant gun.

That's what I'm saying. We all know the power of ANY ruling government. But I'd die fighting than live on my knees. And let's face it, if our own government ever turned against us as citizens, it would be a shitty ass life. I ain't going out like that. My brain ain't wired like that. I get it though, some people are just fighters and some aren't. I been a fighter my whole life.

Fam,

you do realize that there are armed citizens in other countries, that are out gunned by our military, yet they are still giving us a hell of a fight?

All I'm saying is this. I don't have a tank, a rocket launcher, a missile firing drone etc. But dammit whatever I have is better than standing there with my dick in my hand if shit goes south. I ain't one of the people arming up against the government. I'm armed up for protecting mines and me against everyday criminals. In the process it has also become a sport. But if worse comes to worst, then I'd rather go out fighting what and who the fuck ever, than stand there going oh well we're fucked. As a man I owe my family more than that. You can't always just say I won't fight because I won't win. We just look at that scenario from different POV.

Point out when I said not to defend or protect yourself or your family? You can't because I never did. I'm all for having a gun in your home to protect your family from criminals. Thats why I said specifically the argument about defending from the government. You said you ain't one of those people so my post didn't apply you. Those other countries also have completely different cultures and environments than the US. A lot of those countries been war torn for years so part of living there is knowing how to fight those bigger fights. Americans ain't bred like that. 95% of this population wouldn't know what the fuck to do should this government one day say fuck it and just let loose on its own citizens on some war lord dictator shit.

Point out when I said not to defend or protect yourself or your family? You can't because I never did. I'm all for having a gun in your home to protect your family from criminals. Thats why I said specifically the argument about defending from the government. You said you ain't one of those people so my post didn't apply you. Those other countries also have completely different cultures and environments than the US. A lot of those countries been war torn for years so part of living there is knowing how to fight those bigger fights. Americans ain't bred like that. 95% of this population wouldn't know what the fuck to do should this government one day say fuck it and just let loose on its own citizens on some war lord dictator shit.

Yeah I never asserted what you just claimed I did. Look I aint gonna keep going round and round with you. We got our different views, fine.

Back