Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED How Do You Feel About Kamala's Policy Proposals For Black Men?

test
I’m ready for the election to be over with now tbh. Just put whoever you gonna put in there so we can go about our business and play the hand we dealt. Because I’ve never seen an election this bizarre where facts don’t matter, people worshipping another man, fascist plays being set up right in your face, red herrings everywhere so you don’t notice what’s really going on, and a bunch of false divides that don’t exist just to win.

Watch Trump get back in office. lol. God forbid.

Last edited:
that crypto shit is random as fuck.

I'm all for the loans for black entrepeneurs...What the interest rates look like? What protections are in place to make sure some entitled white says hey its discrimination that their rates are lower than mine(if thats the case.) Would have liked to see something about more government contracts going to black owned businesses though.

All for the healthcare initiative

All for federally legalizing weed and giving black folks preferential access to those licenses to grow and distribute since we been the most affected by the war on drugs. Black people straight up shouldnt have to pay for the license to grow or distribute.. or at least it should be SEVERELY discounted.

I need to see more details though. Im working so I'm just going offa skimming and headlines. I wanna see the details
So what you just wanna grow and trap? Lol.

giphy (75).gif

Voting for Kamala. Obama was a jerk but I understand the frustration but don't act like we owe you a vote either. Talk about the issues that pertains to us.

Anyway I'm choosing the better candidate.

Back