Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED How Do You Feel About Kamala's Policy Proposals For Black Men?

test
Black men have supported the Democrat candidate for President at an average rate of 86% since the turn of the century. I am aware of why they are worried about losing support among a key voting bloc but the narrative that black men are turning to Trump, with the hysterics they've chosen to employ, is what I find distressing. It's tired and agenda'd. No other male voting bloc votes with their female counterparts as heavily as Black men. Fuck Barack and the Dem/Left establishment for their nasty insinuations the fly directly in the face of reality.

And no other group of men get dressed down live on TV for their political choices.

No other group of men get told every election season who they better vote for by their racial compatriots live on TV.

But there always been a fear of Black men being politically independent in the USA. There is a long history of fearmongering about what would happen if Black men could be self-determining.

Last edited:
And no other group of men get dressed down live on TV for their politically choices.

No other group of men get told every election season who they better vote for by their racial compatriots live on TV.

But there always been a fear of Black men being politically independent in the USA. There is a long history of fearmongering about what would happen if Black men could be self-determining.

White men being being told this message for literally hundreds of years

You have no clue what issues actually stand out or are important to me. So you don't actually know if I represent what you're talking about

You represent the stereotypical concern trolling Black liberal male that wanna both sides and seek a resolution that ultimately keeps things exactly the same as it always been.

White men being being told this message for literally hundreds of years

No, they are not.

White women don't go on TV and say, "White men, you better vote in my interest."

White Republican men don't even get on Fox and say, "White men, why do you vote liberal?"

Black people get on national TV and invoke Black men to vote in the favor of the Democrats through shaming. Black people get on national TV and say Black men identify with the oppressive nature of White male Republicans.

No other group of men get shamed like that. No other group of men get lied on like that on national TV.

You represent the stereotypical concern trolling Black liberal male that wanna both sides and seek a resolution that ultimately keeps things exactly the same as it always been.

Lol. I joke about alot of shit. But when it comes to decisions that actually affect my life and my family that's not something I troll about and i take these issues very seriously. So yeah you're wrong as fuck.

that crypto shit is random as fuck.

I'm all for the loans for black entrepeneurs...What the interest rates look like? What protections are in place to make sure some entitled white says hey its discrimination that their rates are lower than mine(if thats the case.) Would have liked to see something about more government contracts going to black owned businesses though.

All for the healthcare initiative

All for federally legalizing weed and giving black folks preferential access to those licenses to grow and distribute since we been the most affected by the war on drugs. Black people straight up shouldnt have to pay for the license to grow or distribute.. or at least it should be SEVERELY discounted.

I need to see more details though. Im working so I'm just going offa skimming and headlines. I wanna see the details
You're using this site wrong

No, they are not.

White women don't go on TV and say, "White men, you better vote in my interest."

White Republican men don't even get on Fox and say, "White men, why do you vote liberal?"

Black people get on national TV and invoke Black men to vote in the favor of the Democrats through shaming. Black people get on national TV and say Black men identify with the oppressive nature of White male Republicans.

No other group of men get shamed like that. No other group of men get lied on like that on national TV.

You don't have to blatantly say "white men". You claim to be smart...you know there's plenty of coded messages in language used by politicians. Outside of the blatantly things now telling men in general that "voting liberal makes you soft/feminine" etc...there's blatantly language being pushed to white men and will continue to be about how they're "losing the country" and they been getting that message for years.

You don't have to blatantly say "white men". You claim to be smart...you know there's plenty of coded messages in language used by politicians. Outside of the blatantly things now telling men in general that "voting liberal makes you soft/feminine" etc...there's blatantly language being pushed to white men and will continue to be about how they're "losing the country" and they been getting that message for years.

Lol, like I said, a both sider.

Lol, a former president literally scapegoated and shamed Black men for the entire world to see on the behalf of a presidential candidate before the election. A former president called Black men sexist.

Lol, White men don't get that because that's not in their culture. That's not their representation is media.

All this "coded messages" is cope from the Democrat and Liberal media because they forgot what country they are because Obama was empower.

Conservatives are always nationalistic and masculine. This trends across nations, nationalities, races and ethnicities.

What is in White culture is patriarchy and of course it sounds "racially coded" to people that don't have a patriarchal culture.

This is all well and good, but if you were really paying attention -- including back to Trump's first term -- black men wouldn't need specific policy proposals to vote for Kamala. The alternative is just that bad, whether you like it or not.

Too little too late. The lack of respect to announce a plan (which some key words she used - "proposal" ) to black men few weeks before the election ...because we are a force...where we are saying we will vote red, green or vote the couch...we've said we are not afraid of Orange man...and we don't fall in line with a co-playing chameleon east indian woman who washes her collard greens in the bathtub...black women disrespected us initially when they demanded the Dems have a woman in the seat and donated millions to copmala who didn't have an agenda!

Lol, like I said, a both sider.

Lol, a former president literally scapegoated and shamed Black men for the entire world to see on the behalf of a presidential candidate before the election. A former president called Black men sexist.

Lol, White men don't get that because that's not in their culture. That's not their representation is media.

All this "coded messages" is cope from the Democrat and Liberal media because they forgot what country they are because Obama was empower.

Conservatives are always nationalistic and masculine. This trends across nations, nationalities, races and ethnicities.

What is in White culture is patriarchy and of course it sounds "racially coded" to people that don't have a patriarchal culture.

How is it both sides to say white men get messages directly to them? That's just a fact. And it's been working for a few centuries now. Shit those messages got louder during and after Obama was in and left office. Thats part of the reason Trump and the rebranded Tea Party Republicans got the shit they did.

How is it both sides to say white men get messages directly to them? That's just a fact. And it's been working for a few centuries now. Shit those messages got louder during and after Obama was in and left office. Thats part of the reason Trump and the rebranded Tea Party Republicans got the shit they did.

White men don't get shamed and blamed on national TV for not voting the way White women want.

That's the point.

But you are a both sider.

You think a White politician yelling MAGA is the equivalent of "You don't wanna vote for Kamala Harris because you are a sexist. How dare you let down your sisters."

Lol.

LMAO.

That shit trash.

And the health initiative is not a black thing that should be for everybody.

This is catering to an extremely small population of black folks because folks don’t want to be entrepreneurs

Well then what should be catered too lol

It's not really a circular argument.

@BlackRain just likes to live in denial.
It's really more of a thought about outside of ABW but it's like people can't seem to get to a place where it's like "you know what, you might be onto something"

It's almost always "I'm more right than you are"

It's really more of a thought about outside of ABW but it's like people can't seem to get to a place where it's like "you know what, you might be onto something"

It's almost always "I'm more right than you are"

I mean, like every other Black American man understands something is odd about how we are treated compared to other groups of men in America.

But there is always that one that is just in denial.

Because if you sit down and think about your manhood and how much of norms of manhood in Western culture is about independence, industriousness, and ingenuity - you don't have it. That's actually your female counterpart. That's the praise your female counterpart gets. She gets all the degrees and starts all the businesses. She's the leader of the community.

So then what are you? What place do you occupy in American society and within your identity group?

All minority men struggle with a certain level of emasculation and being in denial of your emasculation is the first step towards recovery, lol.

Why would anybody ask voters what they want on Twitter?

That's not how this works.

You are supposed to ask experts and policymakers that are supposed outline clear and objective socioeconomic detriments and goals.

Now, can we point to experts and adovcates of Black men and boys that exist in the US academy? No, it hardly exist. You can find 100s upon 100s for Black women though.

Lol, I've been on here telling Black American men that the entire world passed them by 30 years ago and it shows during election season because nobody cares about us when we are free and alive.

The country doesn't know what to do with Black men (and men in general). And Black men don't even know what their political and economic needs are because nobody is there to explain them.

You have to give people the language to explain their condition. And we don't do that Black men because they don't matter.

So you gonna get generic answers like child support and business loans. How you gonna expect a class of people that are rarely engaged about what they need in their daily waking life to actually have an idea of what they need politically?
Campaign didn't ask it was a general question for black men about what type of issues they would like to see addressed.

Ex: as a black woman, I'd like to see specific policy talk around maternal mortality and racism in healthcare.

It's fine I guess. She's probably the first presidential candidate in history have a platform specifically for black men, so I guess she gets point for that. That said, I don't believe she gives a shit about black men. She's just buying into the narrative that black men are fleeing to Trump, and so she's trying to pander to prevent that from happening.

Back