Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Deep is Your Love

does she not have family, friends, old mentors, anything? why would he be her only contact with the outside world? u talkin like she in solitary n her whole fam/friends fucked off the sec she went inside.

this might be cold but if the only person she got in her life who'd send her so much as a note while she doin a bid is a guy who turns out to be a philanderer... maybe it's her? that's the common denominator.

but nah, I don't think that's foul. I'd take sum1 abruptly dipping out over the humiliation of remaining ignorant to infidelity ANYDAY.

He's not her only contact, but her main contact, they were in a good relationship and I would think she's thinking he's going to hold her down while she sit.

She may not want to worry her mama and other family members so she's contacting her dude.

He's not her only contact, but her main contact, they were in a good relationship and I would think she's thinking he's going to hold her down while she sit.

She may not want to worry her mama and other family members so she's contacting her dude.
then she dumb.

all these scenarios r hella foolish.

let me give u a better one.

@ what point in a relationship wld u kill someone for them? never? after x number of yrs? after u have a child together?

not cold blood killin. im talkin killin sum1 in their defense, u holdin a gun n u can either run n get the popo or handle it urself n off the nigga threatening ur girl/man.

when?

then she dumb.

Come on BNE,

You bugging.

Women now that are in relationships/dealing with a dude can't go 5 hours without talking to their dude and you expect babygirl to do her bid and not blow his phone up when she gets phone time?

Come on BNE

Come on BNE,

You bugging.

Women now that are in relationships/dealing with a dude can't go 5 hours without talking to their dude and you expect babygirl to do her bid and not blow his phone up when she gets phone time?

Come on BNE
she'd pick a guy she been seein 4 less than a yr over her mama n shit (assuming she got a good relationship with her fam)? as her main contact?

that's a bird b. a bird who chose poorly.

n if he cheating on her while claiming to be doin right by staying with her sorry ass... water found its own level n that level is the sewer.

y r we discussing a sewer scenario? we r upstanding ppl. i aint been in jail since '81. n that was for a tax mix up. I plan on keeping it that way.

@ what point in a relationship wld u kill someone for them? never? after x number of yrs? after u have a child together?

not cold blood killin. im talkin killin sum1 in their defense, u holdin a gun n u can either run n get the popo or handle it urself n off the nigga threatening ur girl/man.

when?

Well i would say it depends on the threat like if i feel like she is going to be killed or sexually assaulted im shooting. Dont matter if we been dating 3 weeks or 3 decades.

when?

Yo

I don't know if a patna of mines told me or if I saw the shit on T.V

Dude takes girl out to Applebees,
Girl's ex bf shows up with a gun and grabs her by the hair and says get in the car.
Ex bf yells at the dude and says "man this aint what you want, gon bout yo business" and points the gun at him
Dude sees gun and starts to walks/run away,
Girls yells, you aint go help me
Dude says "um bitch he mad at you not me"

LMAOO

U didn't answer your own question

she'd pick a guy she been seein 4 less than a yr over her mama n shit (assuming she got a good relationship with her fam)? as her main contact?

that's a bird b. a bird who chose poorly.

n if he cheating on her while claiming to be doin right by staying with her sorry ass... water found its own level n that level is the sewer.

y r we discussing a sewer scenario? we r upstanding ppl. i aint been in jail since '81. n that was for a tax mix up. I plan on keeping it that way.

Why she gotta be a birdie

This is real life homie,

nothing sewer about this situation, happens on the hour by the hour.

Again, how long do you think it takes for a chick to be feeling a dude BNE Lol 3-4 years???

Ppl catch on to other ppl within the 1st 4 month, good chemistry/energy will cause that BNE,

Well i would say it depends on the threat like if i feel like she is going to be killed or sexually assaulted im shooting. Dont matter if we been dating 3 weeks or 3 decades.
Yo

I don't know if a patna of mines told me or if I saw the shit on T.V

Dude takes girl out to Applebees,
Girl's ex bf shows up with a gun and grabs her by the hair and says get in the car.
Ex bf yells at the dude and says "man this aint what you want, gon bout yo business" and points the gun at him
Dude sees gun and starts to walks/run away,
Girls yells, you aint go help me
Dude says "um bitch he mad at you not me"

LMAOO

U didn't answer your own question
LOOOOOOOOOL

good q. hmm. Ima think on it

Why she gotta be a birdie

This is real life homie,

nothing sewer about this situation, happens on the hour by the hour.

Again, how long do you think it takes for a chick to be feeling a dude BNE Lol 3-4 years???

Ppl catch on to other ppl within the 1st 4 month, good chemistry/energy will cause that BNE,
nahhh b. this isn't what real life is like if u aint a bird who chooses poorly.

i hope this aint ur life. u don't strike me as a bird but sayin ignorance is bliss over bein abandoned n knowing whats up makes me go hmm.

LOOOOOOOOOL

good q. hmm. Ima think on it

Yea, I wanna know if you pulling the trigger at the movies because a nigga took you and your dude's parking lot spot as yall were about to pull up in LOOLLLLL and he got out the car and dragged yo dude outta the car.

Grab the pistol from out the glove compartment LOL

Think on it,

1st degree murder carries a 10- life sentence i believe..LOLLLLLL

How deep is that love BNE

Yea, I wanna know if you pulling the trigger at the movies because a nigga took you and your dude's parking lot spot as yall were about to pull up in LOOLLLLL and he got out the car and dragged yo dude outta the car.

Grab the pistol from out the glove compartment LOL

Think on it,

1st degree murder carries a 10- life sentence i believe..LOLLLLLL

How deep is that love BNE
in this scenario do i have dependents?

No dependents but dude has met your parents and knows your alarm code to your apartment/house.

U even told him you love'd him.
if I don't have dependents I guess I aint got much to lose.

I wld do it but we wld have to be married. for legal reasons. if he leaves me while I'm doing time for saving his life, I may have shot my chances at most professions. ppl dont look favorably on murder charges.

ima need resources when i get out n i kno relationships dont fare well in prison. splitting is likely. if we r just in a relationship n we split, then tough luck 4 me. if we r married n we divorce while I'm in there, @ least there r clauses so he can't leave me to rot in there n be destitute when I get out.

Yes , yes and yes.

I am confident that if he catch a case and I'm not locked up with him, its because he was either framed or felt he had no other choice than to do what he did.

I got'eem. , no question.

My love is deeper than the deepest crevasse crack on the Himalayas, once you fall in you can nevah get out.

It is, it is.

But would you want your dude to wait on you if roles were switched, not saying you'll be doing stuff to get you locked up but for the sake of the discussion.

No he doesn't have to wait cuz he probably won't wait and I don't want to have to catch another case because he was bangin some trick behind my back

Back