Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Deep is Your Love

Ladies/Men

When you're in love with your s/o what's the limit on your love? Do you have a limit? Here in this case/example, I'm talking about you being with your s/o and not being married to them just yet. You all are in a good space as far as the relationship goes, and the next questions I present below, you wake up to breakfast in bed made by your s/o and they hit you with the following questions. On some "I wanna know how much yo ass really love me"

Would you give an organ for your s/o. He/She needs a kidney, you the match

Would you wait on your s/o if they had to do time...for petty stuff but it yield 11 months - 3 year sentence
Yall are together when she/he caught the case. Are you being faithful and waiting?

Thread was inspired by this song. ;;;;;

I hate putting measurements on love, cuz it's deeper than that. But I'd give her an organ,

And as long as she didn't do anything that I personally disagree with, I'd wait for her to finish her bid

I hate putting measurements on love, cuz it's deeper than that. But I'd give her an organ,

And as long as she didn't do anything that I personally disagree with, I'd wait for her to finish her bid

Can you measure love?

Your wife Du, before she became your wife, let's say yall were only 11 months in yall situation, going good, would you still give her an organ?

If you don't agree with the crime, you're bouncing on your lady?

Is that love though Du?

y r u putting the 11 months into the situation stipulation on it?

I only said 11 months to give the relationship some foundation. 2 months it'll be a rare case if someone is giving up an organ.

I said 11 months, you're in that cusp on a woman or dude knowing one another more solid and then they are leaning towards some type of serious commitment such as marriage

If I am wrong we can change 11 months to 2 years if that works better. No worries

People do foul shit everyday.

If my wife shot a kid, I don't give a damn if she get caught or not,,I ain't staying with A Kid killer....so it matters what she did....

But if we were on great terms,, she can get an organ at 11 months....

When me and my wife were like 11 months in, my job was about to grant my move to Philly. But I stayed cuz I was in love, lol

People do foul shit everyday.

If my wife shot a kid, I don't give a damn if she get caught or not,,I ain't staying with A Kid killer....so it matters what she did....

But if we were on great terms,, she can get an organ at 11 months....

When me and my wife were like 11 months in, my job was about to grant my move to Philly. But I stayed cuz I was in love, lol

That's beautiful mane

Ppl do dirty things everyday, correct about that.

I only said 11 months to give the relationship some foundation. 2 months it'll be a rare case if someone is giving up an organ.

I said 11 months, you're in that cusp on a woman or dude knowing one another more solid and then they are leaning towards some type of serious commitment such as marriage

If I am wrong we can change 11 months to 2 years if that works better. No worries
but why is a fairly srs but not lifelong commitment relationship being used as the measure of how deep ur love is? surely what u wld do for either a spouse or sum1 whom ur equally committed to wld be a better measure?

A bid tho
I can't be in love with a thug

This dude I started talking to was like I gotta tell you something. Okay. He's like I just got out after six years. I'm like lol like what last week. This fool said a month ago. Hell nah

Sorry that was slightly off but I got triggered by the whole bid thing lol. Carry on

A bid tho

This dude I started talking to was like I gotta tell you something. Okay. He's like I just got out after six years. I'm like lol like what last week. This fool said a month ago. Hell nah

Sorry that was slightly off but I got triggered by the whole bid thing lol. Carry on
what was he in for?

what was he in for?

Drugs.
But six years ? Girl he started talking about he ain't had any pussy in so long and he wasn't sure if he remembered how. All I could think was mmhmm you were probably the pussy for those six years. Pass

A bid tho

I mean dude isn't a thug that you are dealing with, may have got busted for writing bad checks or running a scam and he got caught or whatever and now its time for him to do his time. Y'all developed a good relationship, you still dropping dude, he even went all out on your bday and Vday while y'all were together. Lol.

but why is a fairly srs but not lifelong commitment relationship being used as the measure of how deep ur love is? surely what u wld do for either a spouse or sum1 whom ur equally committed to wld be a better measure?

Just life, I don't make up the parameters. Things happen in life, a kidney needed from a bf/gf may not can wait until yall are in a committed relationship or dude can't wait to serve his time after he's put a ring on her finger and since love doesn't have rules either, that's why I came up with the situation

Folks fall in love with one after 24hrs, or 24 days so I asked how deep is the love, are there levels to loving someone?

Back