Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Deep is Your Love

If i have to do a bid while i wouldnt want her to cheat i wouldnt be super mad if she did. My mind i assume would be on a whole nother struggle. As long as its not a friend of ours.

If I end up doing a bid don't even wait for me if you are just going to cheat on me. like honestly, what's the point? lmaoooo
leaving sum1 when they're goin away 4 a while is understandable esp if u aint serious.

stayin n cheating on them tho? y, so u can get empty ass honor points? FOH.

If i have to do a bid while i wouldnt want her to cheat i wouldnt be super mad if she did. My mind i assume would be on a whole nother struggle. As long as its not a friend of ours.

Ummmmm are you reading what you're saying before you hit send?

What you don't know, won't hurt you eh?

Dude leaving her as she at her down state is crazy.

I don't condone cheating btw.
but u think bein cheated on (aka. betrayed) n bein ignorant about it is better than bein abandoned?

i still can't bruh

truly aint shit. u have no 1s back. that's like smashing ur homie's girl then telling him after the fact, sayin u lookin out 4 him n it was either u scratched that hoe's itch or sum1 else wld. a snake.

Smashing homie girl is foul. Friends and familys girlfriends wives bms are all off limits. Not saying i have a code but i view messing around in a friend ir family relations as just way too foul.

Yes i wouldnt want her to cheat. But if im doing 10 years for my own bad decisions i cant be hurt she got some outside D. Not expecting perfection or to put herself on hold.
but y wld u want sum1 who cheated on u to be the arms u met with when u get out?

but u think bein cheated on (aka. betrayed) n bein ignorant about it is better than bein abandoned?

i still can't bruh

I mean, I'd rather have some visiting me and answering my phone calls and selling me dreams. I heard it's rough in jail/prison and you need someone in the world to keep you at ease.

I'd deal wit that cheating stuff later if I was to find out. I need commissary at the moment.

I mean BNE, dude cheating on his girl doing a 1-2 year bid, if he leaves her and stop answering her calls and stop sending her notes and putting money on her books, you don't think that's foul??

She don't know he's cheating again. Who is telling her in jail, that he's cheating (if he's doing it right) Lol she's in jail not college

Last edited:
I mean, I'd rather have some visiting me and getting answering my phone calls and selling me dreams. I heard it's rough in jail/prison and you need someone in the world to keep you at ease.

I'd deal wit that cheating stuff later if I was to find out. I need commissary at the moment.

I mean BNE, dude cheating and his girl doing a 1-2 year bid, if he leaves her and stop answering her calls and stop sending her notes and putting money on her books, you don't think that's foul??

She don't know he's cheating again. Who is telling her in jail, that he's cheating (if he's doing it right) Lol
does she not have family, friends, old mentors, anything? why would he be her only contact with the outside world? u talkin like she in solitary n her whole fam/friends fucked off the sec she went inside.

this might be cold but if the only person she got in her life who'd send her so much as a note while she doin a bid is a guy who turns out to be a philanderer... maybe it's her? that's the common denominator.

but nah, I don't think that's foul. I'd take sum1 abruptly dipping out over the humiliation of remaining ignorant to infidelity ANYDAY.

also, let that bish make friends in jail. shit, bet they'd be more trustworthy than @HellCzar. she aint gonna be alone.

she can have a family in there. i'm told they form em. esp if u got a skill like braidin hair or threading upper lips or summin.

Back