Welcome To aBlackWeb

How cool are you with your neighbors?

man i remember not too long ago our whole block was snowed in, and construction trucks were trying to plow the streets, but they was scared to knock on doors.. i was like....

niggaaaa

i knocked on all them motherfucking doors....

"ayo.....come move your car or give me your keys....our block bout to be clear tonight!"

we gotta lotta renters and new niggaz, and yea, they prolly never intended to speak to people either...i will admit, it's hot around our way sometimes, but i be the main one outside like fuck that... we neighbors....we wrk together.....like our street and one other street were the only ones that was super clear after that storm....

tryna tell yall it pay to work together

That's the other dynamic. You have ppl that have no ties to the neighborhood, and just want to keep to themselves. I can respect that, but If I'm living amongst Black Folk, I want to rub shoulders with you without it being a tragedy or event bringing us together.

Like you said with the Bbq grill, I always buy 3 packs of hotdogs and bread. The neighborhood kids may come by hungry or just to break bread and conversate.

That's the other dynamic. You have ppl that have no ties to the neighborhood, and just want to keep to themselves. I can respect that, but If I'm living amongst Black Folk, I want to rub shoulders with you without it being a tragedy or event bringing us together.

Like you said with the Bbq grill, I always buy 3 packs of hotdogs and bread. The neighborhood kids may come by hungry or just to break bread and conversate.
shit man we have block parties every August....then I swear we dont see 90% of the attendees on the block after that

shit man we have block parties every August....then I swear we dont see 90% of the attendees on the block after that
I like to pull out the grill like twice a month. It's usually like 6 of us that if we see smoke from the grill, we come thru with drink or food, proceed to talk shit and have a good time from there. If anybody wanna pull up, they are welcome, but they gotta be able to handle shit talkin.

I like to pull out the grill like twice a month. It's usually like 6 of us that if we see smoke from the grill, we come thru with drink or food, proceed to talk shit and have a good time from there. If anybody wanna pull up, they are welcome, but they gotta be able to handle shit talkin.
they actually JUST KILLT the nigga who typically does that around our way the end of last summer,. but im sure we'll keep it going....

dude used t get speakers n shit on the playground, have like or 4 grills going, mad coolers, bouncy house for the kids n shit....

he had a pool last year everybody put in for.....

shouldn't be too hard for anybody to pick it right back up...if not i'll do the shit myself....

they actually JUST KILLT the nigga who typically does that around our way the end of last summer,. but im sure we'll keep it going....

dude used t get speakers n shit on the playground, have like or 4 grills going, mad coolers, bouncy house for the kids n shit....

shouldn't be too hard for anybody to pick it right back up...if not i'll do the shit myself....
so the respectable nigga on the block got that work....i think that may be why niggas move away

rip du

Damn, I wanted to Goat it, but shit...hood politics is hood politics.

So niggas killed the dude who was treating the block right and you still on that respect shit.

Shit... u tell me
200.gif

put it like this.

there were a lot of things that were purposefully left out of his obituary....

he might've done a few good things for the community, but none of us are without our flaws....

and sometimes those flaws can be the end of you....

like i keep saying to yall...everybody that do good hit ain't gonna be perfect....

when you want perfect you start accepting lies...

dude lived that life......

My nigga...

Haven't you been in the same spot since u was kid tho? Niggas ain't just moving up in a new neighborhood and within a few months, trusting neighbors to have keys. This has nothing to do with fear. Trust is earned, not given.

Plus,Why come In here riding off a black panther troll ?

Gotta agree with this.

I mean if we still had the same families living on our street back home that I grew up wit...then I could see Du's point.

Hell it use to be that way when I was younger. On our street, we all knew each other and could visit any time. Parents looked out for each other. It was like that at my aunt's neighborhood (where my mama grew up) also. Hell...that was my 2nd home. EVERYONE knew each other and grew up together.

I'm talkin generations type of relationships. As kids, we ran up and down that area. Everyone knew each other so well, there wasn't house we didn't freely go into where we wasn't welcomed. I miss those days. Can't really do that nowadays tho.

She selling weed and so broad about it trying to be a dog walker as cover. Got all types of niggas coming in and out. We cordial but I dont like it. And I know everyone on the floor think its me that got the hallway smelling like that too.

Shit was surreal in retrospect. My GF at the time was mad because she says I could have Been killed for someone else's kids. I see her point, but I felt that was selfish on her part.

I try to stay outta other ppl shit, but man seeing that girl I was heated, then for this nigga to rationalize it...man.

@Ghost313

You definitely did the right thing, but............@ the bolded..........

Morgan Freeman she's right you know pic.jpg

Also, did the mom try to throw it at you after saving her daughter?

If so, did you smash?

I know of a married nigga fuckin his next door neighbor who also married. Im sure wont end well..

Back