Welcome To aBlackWeb

How cool are you with your neighbors?

I guess I'm the only one cool with my neighbors

Its a few households in my cul-de-sac, we all fucks with each other. My next door neighbor and one of the guys down the street like homies forreal. I'm cool with both of them

Next door guy just got me a new plug, we watch football and basketball in his garage. He always having people over. Stay with the Sunday ticket and NBA league pass

Will talk a motha fucking hole in your head though

Oh yea, then another dude is like the handy man of the block

He wash cars, fix cars, cut grass. He helped me replace my fence and if I got a package delivered and I'm not nearby, I just tell him to pick it up and hold it til I get home

He won't let me use his pressure washer though, black bastard.

Fuck with your neighbors people

so would i be a jerk for pointing out this is one of the problems wh out people?

like niggaz dont' even trust the people they live with?

we got neighbors that got keys to our house, always have....

like i might live in a neighborhood where niggaz still bang otu in the streets, but at the very least i know them niggaz, and feel comfortable going outside sitting on my porch and talking to them whenever i feel like it....

i still shovel damn near half the block walkways every snow.....

i dunno man... i just feel like we talking all this black power and togetherness n shit, and we don't even have a sense of community no more...

but yall don't see the issue....

i remember a couple years ago i asked if you sparked up your grill right now how many people would be offended if their neighbors posted up uninvited but wanted to know if they could chil just cuz they saw u was partying outside...

niggaz was highly offended at the notion...

but i be the one geeking about how we don't love ourselves or our people

so would i be a jerk for pointing out this is one of the problems wh out people?

like i might live in a neighborhood where niggaz still bang otu in the streets, but at the very least i know them niggaz, and feel comfortable going outside sitting on my porch and talking to them whenever i feel like it....

i dunno man... i just feel like we talking all this black power and togetherness n shit, and we don't even have a sense of community no more...

i remember a couple years ago i asked if you sparked up your grill right now how many people would be offended if their neighbors posted up uninvited but wanted to know if they could chil just cuz they saw u was partying outside...

Nigga is you crazy. There is no one other than my brother and sister who have keys to my house and they only have them because they're family and I somewhat trust them. You just setting yourself up for that robbery

Uh, to an extent. Got a nice redbone milf as my neighbor. Somewhere in her 50's. She from down the way, but she cool as hell. We say wadup, and if she needs help wit some simple shit, and she can't get her dude to do it, she usually ask me. There's some nice families all around though.

I live in these houses that just went up a couple years ago, and the whole community moved in within a year of each other. Nice mix of black and white families. I'm a private person, but I like the people in my neigjborhood.

We tight as fuck. I grew up wit these niggas to my right and to my left. Dude across the street from me the only one I've had beef wit but we cool for now until he flip out again. That nigga only got one leg but he crazy as fuck. Like foreal.

Last summer he was pulling a gun on niggas and accusing them of peeping at his wife at night. Only thing is his wife left him bout 5 yrs ago.

My nigga...

Haven't you been in the same spot since u was kid tho? Niggas ain't just moving up in a new neighborhood and within a few months, trusting neighbors to have keys. This has nothing to do with fear. Trust is earned, not given.

Plus,Why come In here riding off a black panther troll ?

Last edited:
first thing niggaz do when they make it is leave niggaz

For various reasons tho. And you can't fault someone for not wanting to become a target.

When me and my wife were house hunting, we looked at houses inside Detroit. There's some nice property and neighborhoods still there despite all the abandoned ones and fucked up areas. We found a nice area that I was familiar with, found a house there but before we could even get the bid in, a woman was raped in her own garage on that same block. Add to the fact that we got kids. No matter how nice that block was, it still was surrounded by some shit I didn't want to put my family through.

Say what you want, but you and I both know as soon as you so called "make it" the ain't shit niggaz is scheming on you.

Why is this funny? @Elzo

My nigga...

Haven't you been in the same spot since u was kid tho? Niggas ain't just moving up in a new neighborhood and within a few months, trusting neighbors to have keys. This has nothing to do with fear. Trust is earned, not given.

Plus,Why come In here riding off a black panther troll ?
u just ask me to explain myself?

good point at the bolded

You bring up a solid point. Trust and investing within our community is Definitely an issue. I think it's something that is getting better with time.

You have a tight knit Community, that's different than a neighbor. Y'all have built that trust and respect from years of daily interaction.

Good post Du.

we can't ever have community if all niggaz want to do is get out of their communities...

then move into communities where they treated like outcasts...

segratgation fucked yall heads up...

man i remember not too long ago our whole block was snowed in, and construction trucks were trying to plow the streets, but they was scared to knock on doors.. i was like....

niggaaaa

i knocked on all them motherfucking doors....

"ayo.....come move your car or give me your keys....our block bout to be clear tonight!"

we gotta lotta renters and new niggaz, and yea, they prolly never intended to speak to people either...i will admit, it's hot around our way sometimes, but i be the main one outside like fuck that... we neighbors....we wrk together.....like our street and one other street were the only ones that was super clear after that storm....

tryna tell yall it pay to work together

Back