Welcome To aBlackWeb

How cool are you with your neighbors?

At the house, I know all my neighbors.

My apartment, not so much. I stay in a Indian community. I have a Black neighbor across the hall in her 30s with 2 teenage daughters. Always seen the Mom when I'm leaving in the Am but never full convo.

Last April someone was beating on my door screaming for me to open the door. I looked out the eyehole and its the youngest the girl shirt torn and she in her underwear barefoot, she crying. I opened the door pulled her in, she told me that her sister's boyfriend tried to rape her, and this skinny ass nigga come out her door and the nigga gonna say Man Big homie she be fucking, she just playing. I beat that nigga ass, that nigga teeth got stuck in my hand. The dumb ass white and Indian neighbors gonna come out and tackle me, saying they called the cops. While they tryna hold me against the wall. The girl came out and told them what was up, but dude had gotten the fuck outta dodge. Her Mom came home, cried, and we talked, been cool ever since.

The backstory is that the dude was 27 and was fucking the older sister who is 16. The older sister went to the store, and left the 14 year old there with this nigga, and he tried to rape her. Police aint do shit.

At the house, I know all my neighbors.

My apartment, not so much. I stay in a Indian community. I have a Black neighbor across the hall in her 30s with 2 teenage daughters. Always seen the Mom when I'm leaving in the Am but never full convo.

Last April someone was beating on my door screaming for me to open the door. I looked out the eyehole and its the youngest the girl shirt torn and she in her underwear barefoot, she crying. I opened the door pulled her in, she told me that her sister's boyfriend tried to rape her, and this skinny ass nigga come out her door and the nigga gonna say Man Big homie she be fucking, she just playing. I beat that nigga ass, that nigga teeth got stuck in my hand. The dumb ass white and Indian neighbors gonna come out and tackle me, saying they called the cops. While they tryna hold me against the wall. The girl came out and told them what was up, but dude had gotten the fuck outta dodge. Her Mom came home, cried, and we talked, been cool ever since.

The backstory is that the dude was 27 and was fucking the older sister who is 16. The older sister went to the store, and left the 14 year old there with this nigga, and he tried to rape her. Police aint do shit.
now this is fucking crazy...the upstairs neighbors at my other crib are fucking crazy....they stay getting into it in the middle of the night....i always wanna call the cops but i be like fuck it

now this is fucking crazy...the upstairs neighbors at my other crib are fucking crazy....they stay getting into it in the middle of the night....i always wanna call the cops but i be like fuck it
Shit was surreal in retrospect. My GF at the time was mad because she says I could have Been killed for someone else's kids. I see her point, but I felt that was selfish on her part.

I try to stay outta other ppl shit, but man seeing that girl I was heated, then for this nigga to rationalize it...man.

my "neighbors" got a donkey and gave us a bunch of hay bales to use for target practice

had one lil run in on (what I felt like was) some racist shit when we first got back there but it aint been shit since

I dont really see em like that

Its cordial but I mind my biz and expect them to do the same. I had to get at the neighbors across the street so we don't talk at all. My new next door neighbor we just hi and bye. We share the snow clearing though which is a good look. Thats as far as it goes

Its cordial but I mind my biz and expect them to do the same. I had to get at the neighbors across the street so we don't talk at all. My new next door neighbor we just hi and bye. We share the snow clearing though which is a good look. Thats as far as it goes
i once cleared out the snow in front of my neighbors shit after a massive snowstorm...nigas aint even say thank u or ever mentioned it

i once cleared out the snow in front of my neighbors shit after a massive snowstorm...nigas aint even say thank u or ever mentioned it

Yeah thats that bull. My neighbor looked out dyring a big ass storm the other week and I made it a point to thank him. The next snowfall was my turn.

What happened?

One of their kids got outta pocket with one of mine and I went over there to talk to the parents. I ain't put hands on nobody but I made it clear that disrespect won't be tolerated. They got the message loud and clear and we haven't had problems nor interactions since.

but on the low i think my rowdy neighbors are the reasons my crib never got broken into cuz they home being loud as fuck all day so i give them that respect lol

Back