Welcome To aBlackWeb

How cool are you with ya neighbors?

AstonishingThirstyKinkajou-max-1mb.gif
Lurk said he gonna rub his penis across your face

I was cordial for the first 9 years with folk.

Wasn't until last summer that I started kickin it with muhfuckas. People in BK tend to only fuck with those they know, so when I started sweeping up the block and playing my speaker, they kinda opened shit up a bit.

Now in the Rona, I'm damn near out with this muhfuckas till 1-2 AM on Friday nights in front of our building and shit. It's not like we can do anything else with the city on lockdown.

It's cool, but sometimes it gets old. And none of these miggas drink brown. They like clear and shit, so whatever LQ I bring out ends up for me. At least we all offer each other shit.

We say hi and bye. There are 3 that I actually stop and talk with sometimes and one out of those 3 is someone who has watched my daughter, invited us over for the holidays, got my daughter gifts, etc. She was close with my grandfather and we check on each other often.

Don't give a fuck about them neighbors.

One is an Arab who only gives a fuck about fellow Arabs, the other is a Pakistanese who thinks he owns our lawn and the latter one happens to be African and all chill with his daughters hitting on me and all (and I didn't gave a fuck, because they were still underage minors in their late teens) , till the day one of his four wives lowkey attempted to poison and kill my mother for no reason... twice.

It gives you an idea about my opinion of neighbors.

Don't give a fuck about them neighbors.

One is an Arab who only gives a fuck about fellow Arabs, the other is a Pakistanese who thinks he owns our lawn and the latter one happens to be African and all chill with his daughters hitting on me and all (and I didn't gave a fuck, because they were still underage minors in their late teens) , till the day one of his four wives lowkey attempted to poison and kill my mother for no reason... twice.

It gives you an idea about my opinion of neighbors.
Wait what the hell! Da hell you live at?

Back