Welcome To aBlackWeb

How black is your name?

Marcus is a masculine given name of Ancient Roman pre-Christian origin derived either from Etruscan Marce of unknown meaning or referring to the god Mars. Because Mars was identified as the Roman god of War, the name 'Marcus' can by extension be taken to refer to Ares in the Greek pantheon.

The black man is God so I’m saying my name is black enough. Plus I don’t know too many white folks named Marcus

Bet you mixed. Lol.

Every marcus I know is lightskin

Yall ever notice in movies where they try to make you sympathize with a young white girl who was in a relationship with a black dude who doesnt help her take care of the kid they got together.

The kid always got a super black name like Qwayviyon, or Zhannaye...you know, ...something she can scream at the top of her voice at someone point in the height of frustration at dealing wit this black baby

Yall ever notice in movies where they try to make you sympathize with a young white girl who was in a relationship with a black dude who doesnt help her take care of the kid they got together.

The kid always got a super black name like Qwayviyon, or Zhannaye...you know, ...something she can scream at the top of her voice at someone point in the height of frustration at dealing wit this black baby
No lol.

Fam...

What kinda movies you be watching?

Back