Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Affectionate Are You?

Meh...I say on average, maybe a 7.

It really depends on who I'm wit, and if I'm really feeling them to be affectionate like that.

As for needing my s/o to be affectionate...meh. That's never really been something I cared about. I don't need to be told "I love you" regularly. Or have my s/o be affectionate every 3mins. That's too much for me.

If you've already proven your worth to me, then I'm good.

Still stand by this

I’m very affectionate. Even at times when I felt like I wasn’t anymore, turns out that I still am lol.

0-1 stay on your side of the bed/couch/chair unless we doing somein'. Then get out my face.

I remember someone posting a vid of this chick who recorded her bf kissing her hand, EVERYTIME she stuck out her hand at every restaurant they went to.

At 1st it seemed like he enjoyed doing it. But as the video continued...you can see he was getting fed up. I mean smiled...but his smiles was less enthusiastic each time. A couple of times she'd stick her hand out right when he about to take bite or drink. Lol.

I be getting sent back to my side of the bed cause I apparently produce an abnormal amount of body heat....

I be getting sent back to my side of the bed cause I apparently produce an abnormal amount of body heat....
Woman are so funny fam...

chick ill be like ya hands so rough...then be like why you ain't touching me

Chick ill be like...ughhhh I'm so sick of hearing your voice..then be like, why you ain't talking to me

Chick ill be like..why you always tryna beat it up...then be like, why you don't get aggressive wit me

Chick ill be like, why you flirting with her, then be like, why you don't like my friends

Chick ill be like, why you never take me out, then be like, I just wanna stay home and relax

Chick ill be like, I'm so stressed I got too many things to do, then be like I'm soooo bored.

Chick ill be like, I get tired of always having to cook, then be like, why you ain't hungry

Chick ill be like, I just need space, then be like, why you ain't call or text me all day

:Pathetic:when you met a bitch and treat the bitch right, she'll tell you that gawd sent you to her at the right time...

Then the hoe will treat you like u the devil

:popcorn2:aint that some shit

Back