Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Affectionate Are You?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
On a scale from 1-10 , how affectionate are you when you're dating somebody?

On a scale from 1-10 , how affectionate do you need your s/0 to be?

For me personally, it's about a 8/9 for both. I try to balance it out, but for the most part I feel like I'm the romantic type with the woman I'm with, but I'm completely opposite with every other chick. That's special treatment that's reserved for my woman.

I've also learned that I've grown so accustom to chicks being super affectionate with me , that being with a chick who isn't doesn't feel right, even if she's not doing it on purpose.

What about yall?

i thot i was affectionate but men have said im not. also been told im 2 affectionate with friends.

im a touchy feely person so if we countin that, 8/10. if we goin by bein vocal with affection, prolly a 5 lol. thts just not my love language.

Meh...I say on average, maybe a 7.

It really depends on who I'm wit, and if I'm really feeling them to be affectionate like that.

As for needing my s/o to be affectionate...meh. That's never really been something I cared about. I don't need to be told "I love you" regularly. Or have my s/o be affectionate every 3mins. That's too much for me.

If you've already proven your worth to me, then I'm good.

Only affectionate to that specific woman in my life. I'm about an 7-8 normally and 9 if I really care about her. I'm not a smotherer and don't expect to be around 24/7 I need my damn space lol.

Depends on the time of the day and if the game is on or not. :ha:

In the mornings, gon' wit that love shit, I'm trying to wipe the cold out my face [;'. seems like this the time a woman wants to be all lovey dovey and shit.

For me I show my affectionate in spurts, but when I do, it's me really showing you how much you mean to me and how glad I am that you choose my 'aint shit ass' :jordan: could have been with someone else but you choose my stankin ass

As far as my s/o being all affectionate, I mean I would want her at a 8, but it's so much I can take until I start to think if yo ass is either crazy/pycho or have an obsession with the kid'k';,

I like some affectionate shown my way...it's about timing with me and the amount shown, I had an old ex that would show her affectionate all the dayum time on the hour by the hour...Like bih, chill with the shit....she'd be all in the check out line in Wal-Mart with the shits..Like bih, can you stop grabbing and touching/licking on me and shit and get these eggs so the lady can ring us up and we can go :lmao2: chick was the worse wit that shit [;'. She was a good woman though. :jordan:

see, i can cuddle 24/7. that shit is my stress release, how i make up from arguments, how i apologize, u name it. sex 2x a day 2. im physically affectionate. talkin bout feelings 4 u tho? nah. i think i adopt "whats understood need not be explained" n i assume other ppl do too.

As long as I'm happy in the relationship I'm super affectionate. Like a 9/10.. but if I get bored with the or if it's not appreciated then I can not be affectionate at all. It could go either way. Lol but I'd hope the person I'm with could at least fake a 7/10 if they saw I wanted it.

As long as I'm happy in the relationship I'm super affectionate. Like a 9/10.. but if I get bored with the or if it's not appreciated then I can not be affectionate at all. It could go either way. Lol but I'd hope the person I'm with could at least fake a 7/10 if they saw I wanted it.
wld u prefer faked affection 2 someone just bein less expressive boo?

In my first relationship, I wasn't with the shits. We were homies turned lovers and kept that homie vibe the whole relationship. I love kissing so I was always kissing him but all that other shit was not going down. Don't hold my hand. Don't hug all on me. Don't cuddle me because it's too damn hot for all that. I was touchy-feely though. I'd rub his arms or hold on to his man parts for comfort. I guess that's how I showed mine. Then with my second relationship, he was hella affectionate and it came easy. I would say some mushy shit and be like "did I really say that?" I was all for the hugging and kissing and ass grabbing then.

I think now I am more affectionate than before probably a 8/9 because it feels good. I'm still touchy because I can't keep my hands off what's mine. I don't mind saying I love you multiple times. I would want him to be on a 8/9 level. My affectionate sayings are rather freaky.

Last edited:
wld u prefer faked affection 2 someone just bein less expressive boo?
Lol I'd prefer someone with less expression to fake affection if they have to until they learn to like it. They gonna like it lol. But I've never been in that situation, everybody in my daily life who matters is affectionate, down to my coworkers, so I'm just guessing how I'd feel about it.

see, i can cuddle 24/7. that shit is my stress release, how i make up from arguments, how i apologize, u name it. sex 2x a day 2. im physically affectionate. talkin bout feelings 4 u tho? nah. i think i adopt "whats understood need not be explained" n i assume other ppl do too.

In my first relationship, I wasn't with the shits. We were homies turned lovers and kept that homie vibe the whole relationship. I love kissing so I was always kissing him but all that other shit was not going down. Don't hold my hand. Don't hug all on me. Don't cuddle me because it's too damn hot for all that. I was touchy-feely though. I'd rub his arms or hold on to his man parts for comfort. I guess that's how I showed mine. Then with my second relationship, he was hella affectionate and it came easy. I would say some mushy shit and be like "did I really say that?" I was all for the hugging and kissing and ass grabbing then.

I think now I am more affectionate than before probably a 8/9 because it feels good. I'm still touchy because I can't keep my hands off what's mine. I don't mind saying I love you multiple times. I would want him to be on a 8/9 level. My affectionate sayings are rather freaky.

R4pBi0r_zpssvnzwm8h.png

I dunno how to answer this really. Im pretty reserved for the most part. Vocally im probably a 7? What i need is at least a 5-7. I need some sort of affection shown to know that said person is happy with me at the very least. Otherwise i can fuck everything up in my head lol.

I love sensual and intimidate moments with someone. My last relationship a few years back, man I use to lay on that nigga chest to see if our hearts would beat in sync :cry: and I use to brush his hair at night, kiss him on his nose, rub his ear while he driving....I learned all his little spots.

Non sexual Physical affection (cuddling, holding hands etc) bout a 6 or 7 on avg
I like my space

Verbal i fall into the "whats understood dont need to be said/explained" lane

Sexually im touchy feely like a mug. I like to explore a womans body. Touch, taste, rub, kiss, caress all that. The female form is one of the most beautiful things ever created

i'm moody as shit....sometimes i'm all up on the wife, other times it's

don't touch me....

i don't know how she deals

I love sensual and intimidate moments with someone. My last relationship a few years back, man I use to lay on that nigga chest to see if our hearts would beat in sync :cry: and I use to brush his hair at night, kiss him on his nose, rub his ear while he driving....I learned all his little spots.

That's the type of shit I need

4c670e0b4bcfb015047b48691dbd4101.gif

I miss that connection!!!!

:cry:

Back