Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Affectionate Are You?

I love sensual and intimidate moments with someone. My last relationship a few years back, man I use to lay on that nigga chest to see if our hearts would beat in sync :cry: and I use to brush his hair at night, kiss him on his nose, rub his ear while he driving....I learned all his little spots.

I don't know why but this shit[;'.[;'.'/'/'.;l'//[;'.(real tears)

I am very affectionate. i'd say a 9.995 LOL!

I'm a cuddle bunny and love when my S/O allows me to rub his head, massage his temple, lick on his ear or just massage his balls while we watch TV. haha.

Every relationship is different but I love to find all the things that make him "exhale" (smile, comfortable). I understand it can be suffocating but umm... most if not all whom I have been with didn't mind.. at all.

most of the time Im a 12 and no I don't think that's excessive but I dont necessarily need him to be as equally affectionate.

giphy.gif

I might be reserved before the relationship but once we in it.
I love to cuddle and I love to kiss even more.
Once we been intimate I won't be shy to tell yu wot i need or want and yes I love to talk dirty to my man.
Make him wanna marry the Pu**y.
Nah but all jokes aside I don't lack in that department least not anymore.
But the hugest turn on for me is for my dude to take control at times its the hugest turn on in lifeeeee and not jus in the bedroom...
8/9 for me on both

It all depends on the relationship is and how it flows with the other person.

i can be an 7 -8, depending on my mood. I'll tell him I'll love him once in awhile just out the blue. Kiss him, grab his ass, but no we don't hold hands or anything like that.

Back