Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the preview for next episode when Alicent says "to have 1 child like that is a mistake, to have 3 is an insult" ...............

by "like that" do she mean by daemon?
Oh shit I just caught a stray spoiler lmao.

word on the silk streets is that them brown haired babies belong to my nigga breakbones.

Change his name to Harwin Breakbacks

I hadn't planned on looking at spoilers but a coworker told me about rhae's marriage a few weeks ago so the door was open from then on.

its only two people tryna use her. She taking her frustration out on the wrong person lol. But yeah.. she bum/wack status

--edit--

I mean really its only her father
She being lied to by targaryens and her daddy pimped her out, but he aint lie.

Her wearing that green was saying she's committed to the truth period not necessarily to her father imo. And she threw it in they face that she knows what really happened.

To go further...yea her dad manipulated her but now that she feels she knows her husband and frenemy can't be trusted, maybe she thinks dad was right to throw her in the game like that. If she can put her son on the throne she can change course from the inside.

Because he was talking to shit to Cole about staying in his place. He admitted to him he knows he slept with Rhaenyra and was rubbing it in his face.

He admitted to that nigga he was fucking laenor which is a violation. Cole not letting it slide. He was ready to die when he admitted to alicent he smashed rhae.

Wasn't about ol' boy playing in his face it was about him playing in everyone else's. Especially rhae's. Cole not going for it and was ready to die for that shit too. Alicent showed him for the second time he can have his cake and eat it too tho.

Because he was talking to shit to Cole about staying in his place. He admitted to him he knows he slept with Rhaenyra and was rubbing it in his face.

Yea but I mean that ainā€™t no reason to beat somebody to death. Like dude gay so he couldā€™ve still had Rhaneyra but he such a bitch. Said he would be her whore like nigga what she a Queen.

She being lied to by targaryens and her daddy pimped her out, but he aint lie.

Her wearing that green was saying she's committed to the truth period not necessarily to her father imo. And she threw it in they face that she knows what really happened.

To go further...yea her dad manipulated her but now that she feels she knows her husband and frenemy can't be trusted, maybe she thinks dad was right to throw her in the game like that. If she can put her son on the throne she can change course from the inside.

Thing thatā€™s crazy the Strong dudes peeped that green is the color that the Lighthouse in Hightower turns when itā€™s war time. Her uncle I keep saying is behind this shit. Lannister might ride with Alicent.

In the preview for next episode when Alicent says "to have 1 child like that is a mistake, to have 3 is an insult" ...............

by "like that" do she mean by daemon?

I dunno. But I do know that eventually, Daemon and Rheanyra do eventually get married in the Dance of Dragons.

He admitted to that nigga he was fucking laenor which is a violation. Cole not letting it slide. He was ready to die when he admitted to alicent he smashed rhae.

Wasn't about ol' boy playing in his face it was about him playing in everyone else's. Especially rhae's. Cole not going for it and was ready to die for that shit too. Alicent showed him for the second time he can have his cake and eat it too tho.
Had some royal punani and he all kinds of down bad :yikes1:

10eb1864b045afe33c1dca9cff5bddfa4bad7c6b.gifv

e00d9b14592eb76e8178f9dc6f97ad49cb283d6f.gifv

d641a752b525227d7929a5a505cc315c8ed3a3c5.gifv

a0374d9c12d6f81b7dc745f76d30ea567c21a434.gifv

34f41ef5c8094e37106291f463e99fd354810c1d.gifv
Future of the realm and no one went to get her until the hand gave the signal for this guy to easily get to her and bring her to safety

Back