Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
This crippled motherfucker... I'm pretty sure I saw this same storyline play out multiple times on Three's Company.

Last edited:
My nigga Harwin Breakbones! Way more thorough than daemon lol. Speaking of daemon, yall noticing everything he do never gets shown? We don't see him say "heir for a day," we don't see him kill the crab feeder and now we don't see him kill his wife.

So Criston bitchass killed Laenor's boo?? And Alicent stopping him from ending his bitchass existence for what?!?! I'm off Alicent she a bum to me now.
Allicent is about to use him to scheme and try to get Rhaenyra out the paint.

Allicent been the one getting put into all the bs consequences meanwhile Rhae racist ass been living her best life. Remember Allicent tried to protect her last episode with all the Daemon rumors and Rhae lied to her face. Also, now Rhaenyra is playing by the rules as far as marriage so when she has kids Allicents kids are out the paint. She has a personal stake now in all this besides their friendship.

What she do racist I thought the duck goose thing was about being gay

My nigga Harwin Breakbones! Way more thorough than daemon lol. Speaking of daemon, yall noticing everything he do never gets shown? We don't see him say "heir for a day," we don't see him kill the crab feeder and now we don't see him kill his wife.

So Criston bitchass killed Laenor's boo?? And Alicent stopping him from ending his bitchass existence for what?!?! I'm off Alicent she a bum to me now.

Have no idea why he killed Ser Laenor boyfriend

96c27939a3ac59b300564a42e4b9581a0b43419f.gifv

bae0cdbb89107448131a5525046f45b7f26d6379.gifv

In the preview for next episode when Alicent says "to have 1 child like that is a mistake, to have 3 is an insult" ...............

by "like that" do she mean by daemon?

In the preview for next episode when Alicent says "to have 1 child like that is a mistake, to have 3 is an insult" ...............

The preview also said Daemon hasn't been seen in 10 years so possibly not. Perhaps it's found out her now husband is in the closet?

Looks like Laena is pregnant and has a kid and you see her in shots with Daemon in the preview.. and the children are all black.

We dont see Rhae with any black children tho 🤔

Of course it was gonna be the brotha. Smh.

That's strike 2 for this show and how they dealing with black folk..

Lmao. Cole thought she was gonna leave the bag. He didn't realize he was da hoe. Damn homie caught feelings. Rhae must have been giving him that work. Wtf was he thinking.

Lmao rhae can't stand that Lannister nigga.

Oh the velaryons pulled tf up.

Lol why alicent playing with him. Couldn't be me.

Daemon hit that nigga with the...
look-at-me-im-the-captain-now.gif

Cole really don't know how to play this shit 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like God damn my boy.

This was the first episode I can say I overall enjoyed 🤷🏿‍♂️

Honor a real thing to criston cole but it's too real and now so real alicent kinda got him caught up in his own dishonor trying to maintain his honor. When he was fully prepared to die for fucking rhae.
So when ol' boy said that shit to him all cole was thinking was "you dishonoring the set, imma kill you"

Now he's realizing for the second time he doesn't have to die for his sins but he can be judge, jury and executioner for everyone else's.

They just made one the only 2 redeemable characters in the show a villain.

Back