Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
End of the day I think when the king finally kicks the bucket, much like it did in the original GOT... its gonna boil down to who has control over the kings guard and army.

Alicent might have the advantage like Cersei did if she get this bum ass nigga Criston on her side

Yea but he ainā€™t the only kings guard. Plus the kings army ainā€™t really big he needs the Lords. And they gonna side with whoever helps they House prosper. Like shit if my rival chose a side I choose the opposite.

Na she pissed that she was lied to and that her daddy was dismissed for telling the truth.
This the ep of everyone over playing their hand...
Both side pieces couldn't keep they mouth shut or feelings in check.
The queen in her feelings about all the wrong shit, especially when she started with the foul behavior with shorty dad.
Daemon do what he wantšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Daemon dead wife cousin or uncle or what ever he was running his mouth.. over played his hand now he behind enemy lines in his own house.

I mean ok makes sense but wtf she expect Rhaneyra to do? She know the game. But I mean they take it personal
Allicent been the one getting put into all the bs consequences meanwhile Rhae racist ass been living her best life. Remember Allicent tried to protect her last episode with all the Daemon rumors and Rhae lied to her face. Also, now Rhaenyra is playing by the rules as far as marriage so when she has kids Allicents kids are out the paint. She has a personal stake now in all this besides their friendship.

I think Vicerys made them get married asap not cuz of all the fighting n shit that went on but because of how he saw her with Daemon on the dancefloor
Daemon stirred all kinds of fuckery soon as he walked in lol. He also made a play on Corlys daughter dude is scumbag energy personified šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Oh AND he killed his wife and said fuck her family member šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
My nigga Harwin Breakbones! Way more thorough than daemon lol. Speaking of daemon, yall noticing everything he do never gets shown? We don't see him say "heir for a day," we don't see him kill the crab feeder and now we don't see him kill his wife.

So Criston bitchass killed Laenor's boo?? And Alicent stopping him from ending his bitchass existence for what?!?! I'm off Alicent she a bum to me now.

I love how theyā€™re keeping Daemon ambiguous. You know heā€™s an asshole, but he straddles the line of outright evil.

He doesnā€™t have the power to make a horse buck and throw a rider. That shit was really an accident. Then she said some slick shit so he just finished the job.

I mean, that was bad, but I donā€™t think he intended any of that. Just took advantage of the situation.

That "I knew you couldn't finish the job" line trigged him
"riight"

She mad everybody lying to her or tryna use her for something. Which was understandable last ep but she wack now

its only two people tryna use her. She taking her frustration out on the wrong person lol. But yeah.. she bum/wack status

--edit--

I mean really its only her father

Back