Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Team Green down so bad aemond gotta make cricket girl fly into battle. Vermithor killed the rest of the bastards so aemond can't even try to copy the blueprint
Didnā€™t even think of that. I donā€™t think Rhaenyra is that calculated, but had she thought ā€œIā€™ll get my riders and eliminate their opportunity to do the sameā€ would have been diabolical.

So now it makes more sense why Vermithor was so willing to roll with Hugh.

I guess Seasmoke chose Addam because he shared blood with Laenor.

Not really a spoiler, but just in case. Related to who rode Silverwing before.
Just read on a wiki that Silverwing was ridden by Jaehaerysā€™ sister wife Alysanne. So Ulf is probably from that lineage as well.

Isnt Corlys other bastard suppose to have silver hair? I could of sworn addam said he did, why he goes baldy

His beef is he wants them to follow the books more instead of just making changes to make changes
He knew what he was signing up for when he signed the paperwork. Plus he let them fuck up Season 8 of the OG series cause he ainā€™t want to finish the books.

I heard there are leaks of the finale out. I don't have to tell the residents but in case we got anyone new to this thread, no spoilers. if you know what's gonna happen from the leaks or book, shut up or you getting banned.

Back