Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aemond is to much of a beast to die right now

I haven't read the books, but I've seen people mention how he dies and I'm guessing that he'll have to meet is end eventually. Also the show has to kill of a main character every season because this is GOT world and that's just what they do.

The Blacks haven't had a main character get killed yet. Vissy's death wasn't malicious or caused by war. Greens lost Luke and Rhaenys so Blacks have to be losing someone significant.

Maybe Ally's brother instead of Cole? Helena? Aemon just seems like a good choice because it would make the Blacks look very week and set up for Aegon to make a bug comeback which is what I think they want to do, especially considering how this ends with Aegon Rhaenera in the books allegedly.

I haven't read the books, but I've seen people mention how he dies and I'm guessing that he'll have to meet is end eventually. Also the show has to kill of a main character every season because this is GOT world and that's just what they do.

The Blacks haven't had a main character get killed yet. Vissy's death wasn't malicious or caused by war. Greens lost Luke and Rhaenys so Blacks have to be losing someone significant.

Maybe Ally's brother instead of Cole? Helena? Aemon just seems like a good choice because it would make the Blacks look very week and set up for Aegon to make a bug comeback which is what I think they want to do, especially considering how this ends with Aegon Rhaenera in the books allegedly.
Rhaenys was team Black

Iā€™m only going off the show

I feel like Aemond as a character is the type of big bad who stays around for a while.

GOT is known for killing off Ppl,but itā€™s usually not the ppl you want dead.

You got you colors mixed lol

I'll never cheer for Aegon. Hope he never fully recovers. I hope he becomes a Targaryan version of Reek moving forward.
Iā€™ll never cheer for him, but I do have a little sympathy for him. He just wanted to hang with the bros and fuck bitches and they forced him to become King. Then took away any agency he has. Then fried him up on the back of his dragon when he tried to prove himself.

Team Green down so bad aemond gotta make cricket girl fly into battle. Vermithor killed the rest of the bastards so aemond can't even try to copy the blueprint

Back